Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 01-06-2023, 06:20 AM   #41
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Yea, I was thinking about it. I actually already have a Quantum one from years ago but I can't find it. Another problem is neither of my arms will lock in so I am waiting to hear back about that before I can even try to put the Batarang on.
Yea the arms were difficult to put in, its all about the angles, if you try different angles, twist it a little they will go in.
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 05:11 PM   #42
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
Yea the arms were difficult to put in, its all about the angles, if you try different angles, twist it a little they will go in.
Not on mine. I can get one almost in, but the peg won't go all the way through, it stops before it will come out of the underside of the arm like they drilled the holes at slightly off angle. Everything fits fine apart, but assembled it catches everywhere.

The other arm won't even get close. It is hitting on something before it will go all the way in like it needs material removed. There is no way they QCd the bust before it went out.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote