Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-25-2022, 04:50 PM   #191
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
You're going to love it. At 30% off, it's a no-brainer.
The truth is, we've had a similar "journey" in regards to this statue, as I also dug it from the start, backed-off because of price, and here we are.

Crazy collecting times, with great offerings, but I'm not quite sure if i should be happy or sad, panicked or glad? But I'll be riding it out as far as I can,...........or a long as it lasts. Shooting first, stacking boxes later.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 05:02 PM   #192
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
You're going to love it. At 30% off, it's a no-brainer.
This piece always seemed too pricey so the 30% definitely makes this more attractive.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 04:06 PM   #193
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Finally got the chance to join the Iron Man dance.

Iron Man Figure is excellent, with great details, parts are tight fitting, wonderful paint apps(including the slight dirt on boots), & a surprisingly great pose which does not look like he's sitting(silly), but is a logically balanced, classic Iron Man action pose, which Sideshow pulls-off beautifully. Great stuff.

As for the light-up? Wow. A lightweight designed base, which allows a light-up feature which achieves a stunning effect.

As always, with flight, I demand height, & it lacks it here. Still a great flying effect, but more would have been better.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 06:48 PM   #194
srttoz
Mephisto

Not sure if anyone is interested but I have 3 SS replacement arms I'd be willing to sell. Two of them are the blaster hand arms and 1 of them is the rocket arm. I got them when I had an issue with my statue and they kept sending me arms that didn't work. We eventually found out that the issue was baked into the statue and all of a sudden one day WALLAH it started working. So all of the arms worked and I asked them if they wanted them back and they told me to keep em.

Here are some pics. PM me if interested. I'd rather just sell them all in 1 sale so I can be rid of them because I do a lot of eBay buying and selling that takes up a majority of my day. Thanks

Edit: No idea why its marked mature lol.

https://imgur.com/a/Lh6C5b4
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 07:22 PM   #195
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by srttoz View Post
Not sure if anyone is interested but I have 3 SS replacement arms I'd be willing to sell. Two of them are the blaster hand arms and 1 of them is the rocket arm. I got them when I had an issue with my statue and they kept sending me arms that didn't work. We eventually found out that the issue was baked into the statue and all of a sudden one day WALLAH it started working. So all of the arms worked and I asked them if they wanted them back and they told me to keep em.

Here are some pics. PM me if interested. I'd rather just sell them all in 1 sale so I can be rid of them because I do a lot of eBay buying and selling that takes up a majority of my day. Thanks

Edit: No idea why its marked mature lol.

https://imgur.com/a/Lh6C5b4
Dismembered body parts!
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote