Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 04-24-2015, 03:18 PM   #4891
chaggs1
Luke Cage

Probably one of best pieces of the century. I am looking forward to seeing loads more photos soon
chaggs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 06:33 PM   #4892
Butttornado
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I finally got a hold of one. It's in transit. A week or so!
The first one I thought I had flaked out on me and sold to someone else for more without telling me
Butttornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 07:39 PM   #4893
jfyahui
Death is hereditary.

If he is friends with the xm guys.....he is 100% Ok...I know communication is important part....but sometimes it's slow,happens,
Magneto is a big deal,I think that's the issue,...guys when you receive mags...it's going to be better the Xmas!..soon....I got mine the other day,and was blown away...the pictures don't do it justice...and by the way,the box is HEAVYWEIGHT..
jfyahui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 07:52 PM   #4894
Lawnknome
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Guys, Mark is good people. People understand the communication issues. I think this issue is dead now.
Lawnknome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 09:29 PM   #4895
FROBAY
Phoenix

Mine gets here Wednesday.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:01 PM   #4896
Rooper
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

That last batch can't get here any quicker. I eagerly await this guy. Hell, any XM release. I got Hulk back in early August and didn't imagine it would be 9 months til the next one came. Have Black Widow, Hawkeye, Wolverine and several others on PO. One of them will eventually show up. Going through XM withdraw....
Rooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:08 PM   #4897
actionjackson83
Midnighter

Still waiting, hopefully not too far into May...
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:12 PM   #4898
SurlyJ
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawnknome View Post
Guys, Mark is good people. People understand the communication issues. I think this issue is dead now.
I used to defend Mark a lot for the poor communication, but it's wearing on me. I understand that his poor or complete lack of communication at times is no way is indicative of his trustworthiness, but that doesn't mean I understand it. He should do better. He hasn't even been posting on the forums in a long time which he used to do regularly.
SurlyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:37 PM   #4899
VanDammage
Doh!

The issue is not dead. There is still a lack of communication and involvement on his part. This will not be the last time this topic is brought up, especially when the next statue is ready to ship.
VanDammage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:45 PM   #4900
Cougrcrumby
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurlyJ View Post
I used to defend Mark a lot for the poor communication, but it's wearing on me. I understand that his poor or complete lack of communication at times is no way is indicative of his trustworthiness, but that doesn't mean I understand it. He should do better. He hasn't even been posting on the forums in a long time which he used to do regularly.
I've ordered 4 statues from Mark. I po'd ironman XL, black widow, magneto, and Phoenix. I haven't heard from him since October. I've sent 3 emails since then but have never gotten an answer. I've only placed the initial deposits on these. The experience has just made me very nervous and has put me on the road of cautiously not even wanting to look at new xm statues. Why even look at them if Im not sure that I can get ahold of any of them. On the one hand I am very thankful that I have been able to find a way to be part of the products this company puts out where they don't have the ability to sell to me in the country that I live. That is..of course..if they actually come. On the other hand it's scary and worrisome. If I do get my statues... I'll understand that this is what it takes. Stand in line and just wait until it is my turn. Have any of you ever seen the Seinfeld episode "the soup nazi"...sometimes I feel like if I don't tow the line and say it's all fine like the rest out there, then I will be kicked out of the xm statue club and won't have a way to get them. No soup for you!!!
Having said all that and all joking aside, I think he will come through in the end and I will be grateful that he let me order from him.
Cougrcrumby is offline   Reply With Quote