Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 01-17-2016, 11:11 PM   #5791
Cougrcrumby
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

wolf-brother...that is one impressive head collection/ magneto ultimate kit you have there. Nice.
Cougrcrumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 11:36 PM   #5792
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougrcrumby View Post
wolf-brother...that is one impressive head collection/ magneto ultimate kit you have there. Nice.
Thanks Cougrcrumby. I thoroughly enjoy all of them.
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:07 PM   #5793
SONICobra
Batman

I cant believe im actually looking at this in person...

nothing can be said that isn't said already, it is glorious and much larger in person. mark came through big time, huge HUGE thanks to him - it was a long road but I never gave up hope. thanks to everyone for the kind words along the way trying to keep a positive vibe. sorry for the crappy pic, it was the best I could do right now
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0314.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	201.3 KB
ID:	95343  
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:11 PM   #5794
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Dude, it's about time you got this. Good job sticking it out 'til the end. Congratulations and welcome to team Magneto.
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:13 PM   #5795
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post

nothing can be said that isn't said already, it is glorious and much larger in person. mark came through big time, huge HUGE thanks to him - it was a long road but I never gave up hope. thanks to everyone for the kind words along the way trying to keep a positive vibe. sorry for the crappy pic, it was the best I could do right now
Yes! Finally! Huge congrats, buddy!
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:32 PM   #5796
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:

Wow! You just now got this? Is this your first XM piece and if it is....do you think us XM supporters have been bloviating about these with good reason?

I tell anyone once you get an XM piece...it is really unlike anything in the collectible market from package to completed setup of statue. Magneto, Black Bolt, Phoenix, DD, Hawkeye, Thanos, Captain America, Wolverine (even though I hate the blue and yellow color), Ant-Man and Black Widow are some of the best experiences I've ever had opening the box and putting it together and displaying it.

Sorry for the jovialation! I just get excited sometimes when talking about the excellence of XM. Grats bro!
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:35 PM   #5797
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:

Congrats @SONICobra!
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:40 PM   #5798
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Is this your first XM piece and if it is....do you think us XM supporters have been bloviating about these with good reason?

I tell anyone once you get an XM piece...it is really unlike anything in the collectible market from package to completed setup of statue.
Haha, I'm gonna bet right before he took the lid off of Magneto's box, Sonic looked at all his Sideshow pieces and said, "Don't worry guys, no matter what happens, I'll love you more."
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:55 PM   #5799
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Replace the computer screen with Magneto and this was my reaction of this statue and thoughts of what is to come from XM!

loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:56 PM   #5800
SONICobra
Batman

lol thanks guys, ive had some bizarre dreams about getting this statue. my favorite was where I finally get it, take it out of the box and its actually a small magneto action figure. so im like "WTF!!! this cant be!" so I jump on the forum and check out other peoples photos but its the same action figure but with really close up photos... so bizarre, glad the wait is over. that fresh statue scent has never smelled so good

I will say in regards to xm quality, it is really nice. the box is really really classy, before getting this I honestly was wondering what all the fuss was about packaging but yeah that thing screams "high end". all the extras are really nice too, the art print is gorgeous and really big, the coin has good weight to it for how small it is but I think my favorite thing about it is actually the finish on the helmet

as far as ss goes... its never been one vs. the other for me, I like both companies and the pieces of art they produce. I thought this would be my last xm piece due to how stressful the process was but after having it hand I think I will try again eventually
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote