Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Giclees/Lithos/Prints/Posters

Old 01-06-2015, 07:34 PM   #5961
Spideristic
The Thunderbolts

Escape from New York 2-Disc Blu-ray from Scream Factory releasing in April.

I am glad the Statue of Liberty design will still be part of the packaging.

**BREAKING: ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK Release News**

We have some “A-number one” updates to report today regarding our upcoming (and highly-anticipated) Collector’s Edition of John Carpenter’s legendary film ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK:

- Here’s an exclusive first look at the official newly-commissioned artwork which comes courtesy to us from artist Paul Shipper (Halloween: The Complete Collection). Snake is centrally focused of course, but we felt that it was important to showcase the incredible ensemble cast who are all vitally important to the film too. Purists can rejoice: The iconic original poster art with the beheaded Statue of Liberty will be on the reverse wrap and we wouldn’t dream of not including it!

- Extras (new & existing) are still in progress and will be announced in full details sometime in Feb. This is a 2-disc blu-ray set and will exceed the previous DVD special edition.

- Last and not least (and which will be good news to fans hoping this would happen): We have created a brand new 2K High Definition scan of the inter-positive, struck from the original negative.

- This is a Region A release. Street date is 4/21. You can pre-order the release directly from us @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/film/ac...ctor-s-edition Amazon and other fine online retailer pre-order links should be going up soon in the upcoming months.

Note: If you do order from us on ours site, you’ll receive it two weeks earlier than the national street date and receive an 18” x 24” poster of the new art. Please keep in mind that the poster is only made in limited quantities.

Last edited by Spideristic; 01-06-2015 at 08:09 PM.
Spideristic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:10 PM   #5962
Whirl Wind Boy
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaMitchell View Post

I'm not too familiar with Aspen, other than they got some hot chicks. I guess i'm looking more for his DC and Marvel stuff.
Whirl Wind Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 05:49 AM   #5963
Spideristic
The Thunderbolts

Yep, no Arnie likeness again.

“Terminator 2 Judgement Day” by Gabz | 411posters

Grey Matter Art’s 2nd installment of this Terminator series is “Terminator 2: Judgement Day” by Gabz. It is a 24″ x 36″ Screenprint available in Regular (Ed of 325, $50), variant (Ed of 175, $75), and foil (Ed of 50, $125) editions. On sale Tuesday, January 13th at a random time between 1 – 2pm Eastern (10 – 11am PST) HERE.

Old 01-08-2015, 06:10 AM   #5964
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Looks like likeness on any of the cast.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 07:03 AM   #5965
jimmmy
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

T2 doesn't work on its own for me, but when displayed with T1 the set looks great. Although every time I look at them the word "SCHWARZENEGGER" is shouted out in my head.
jimmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 07:19 AM   #5966
Spideristic
The Thunderbolts

Yeah with his name spelled out in such big bold letters, he is no where to be seen on these posters. I am not too pleased with that irony.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:59 AM   #5967
RabagaZt
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

It is suppose to be "Judgment day", right?

Edit: Yeah, cant find any posters with "Judgement day", so hopefully it will be fixed.
RabagaZt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 10:50 AM   #5968
Whirl Wind Boy
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabagaZt View Post
It is suppose to be "Judgment day", right?

Edit: Yeah, cant find any posters with "Judgement day", so hopefully it will be fixed.
Gabz said on his facebook he would fix it if it's not too late. wtf?
Whirl Wind Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 11:08 AM   #5969
RabagaZt
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Looks like he will be able to fix it:
Quote:
The title will be corrected! I'm fixing it right now
Has anyone received the first Terminator poster by Gabz? Been a while since I placed my order, but have not received any poster or trackingnumber.
RabagaZt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 12:05 PM   #5970
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I want to pull the trigger on these so badly, but honestly it is ludicrous that Arnie's name is so prominent on the top only to have a silhouette of him on the prints. Not Gabz' fault but looks janky.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote