Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 07-15-2017, 04:17 PM   #61
Knecht
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyPirate82 View Post
Really considering picking this one up. Could someone please confirm whether Blizzard takes money upfront for D. Va pre-orders or will they charge at time of shipping?
I was able to purchase a preorder card from blizzard which consisted of free shipping and full payment up front. I paid $450 plus tax all up front. But, the kicker for this was I attended anime expo and purchased at blizzard booth
Maybe try emailing and asking for preorder card with code if this is not possible for online purchases

Most companies, referencing art of war, will let you pay all up front if asked.

Good luck
Knecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 10:14 PM   #62
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyPirate82 View Post
Really considering picking this one up. Could someone please confirm whether Blizzard takes money upfront for D. Va pre-orders or will they charge at time of shipping?
In my experience they charge you up front which really is BS but thats what they do.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 10:28 PM   #63
kaza5555
New Republic

Blizzard charged me in full for Widowmaker few days after placing preorder and it's not scheduled to ship until later this year. Would love to add this statue, but $450 plus shipping and tax is too much to charge now for something that is not coming out until early next year. A deposit would make more sense if it was an option. Likely will wait when statue is out before buying, if it's not sold out.
kaza5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 07:10 AM   #64
dominicqwek
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Haha Dom...I found you on facebook through a friend of a friend (one shared your post, then another liked it)...I will get my Starcraft answers one way or another. haha

You're asking questions I can't answer.
dominicqwek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 07:15 AM   #65
dominicqwek
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

For those attending SDCC, we have a panel on Friday where I'll talk a little about Blizzard Collectibles.

http://sched.co/BP78
dominicqwek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 08:42 AM   #66
SkyPirate82
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knecht View Post
I was able to purchase a preorder card from blizzard which consisted of free shipping and full payment up front. I paid $450 plus tax all up front. But, the kicker for this was I attended anime expo and purchased at blizzard booth
Maybe try emailing and asking for preorder card with code if this is not possible for online purchases

Most companies, referencing art of war, will let you pay all up front if asked.

Good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
In my experience they charge you up front which really is BS but thats what they do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaza5555 View Post
Blizzard charged me in full for Widowmaker few days after placing preorder and it's not scheduled to ship until later this year. Would love to add this statue, but $450 plus shipping and tax is too much to charge now for something that is not coming out until early next year. A deposit would make more sense if it was an option. Likely will wait when statue is out before buying, if it's not sold out.
Big thank you for the replies, guys. Much appreciated.
SkyPirate82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 11:26 AM   #67
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicqwek View Post
You're asking questions I can't answer.
I know, just poking fun.

Maybe you can just ask the right person in Blizz, dealing with pieces..."when more of them SC pieces due?" hehe Where the Protoss love? Need a Hydralisk piece.

And tell them I need some Terran vehicles (a deployable siege tank) about the size of 3A's Rex / Ray.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 12:35 AM   #68
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Damn, so Blizz instead of coming up with payment plans, considering that this is the most expensive statue they produced yet, is charging everything upfront now? That's messed up. One thing that seriously suffers with the entire process is - the vendor, and inability to get in touch with them through chat, phone. Sure, you can talk to the CS, but they won't be able to help you out.

No previews, just dropping the bomb like that with Pos or like with Illidan? Sure, it's still available, but I, for one would like to know in advance. Or be able to pay in instalments. Or pay NRD. Definitely not happy about dropping $500 and then waiting for months...
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 03:59 AM   #69
cosmic
Mephisto

You pay in full, I got charged the full amount (inc shipping)
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 01:52 PM   #70
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
You pay in full, I got charged the full amount (inc shipping)
Which really sucks. Imagine paying close to 1k, and waiting for 6-12 months with no payment plans whatsoever
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote