Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 12-16-2020, 02:48 PM   #671
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
I have the piece. Thats not a reflection. At what angle is the green light coming from, to hit it on the chest piece in that way, etched into the red paint, with a bright glow, where it would make sense? You must be one of Alex Davis cult members, saying it has had nothing but praise. Typical cultish response from those people. Try reading around outside the F4F group on facebook, stop drinking his kool aid, and youll see all the negatives on the piece. The amount of years taken to get done on this piece and theres still lots of QC issues. They rushed through these last batches. You can tell. Here I can provide photos of mine if you want proof, where they f'd up on mine with paint bleeds, and the led lights being too close to the window panels on his calves, that the shape of the beeds shine through, when they arent supposed to.
p!tu himself, the owner of the piece being questioned, said that it’s a reflection in a post above. I can’t speak to what anybody else received, I really haven’t seen many photos of this, but mine is great, and p!TU said his is a reflection so I think we’re just taking his word on his own statue.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 03:31 PM   #672
bytor33
Frackin!

What are the dimensions of the base of the varia suit Samus? I have a floating shelf that’s 9.5 inches deep from the wall and was curious if it would fit on that.
bytor33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 04:16 PM   #673
Bubsy
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytor33 View Post
What are the dimensions of the base of the varia suit Samus? I have a floating shelf that’s 9.5 inches deep from the wall and was curious if it would fit on that.
The depth is around 11-12 inches.
Bubsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 04:31 PM   #674
bytor33
Frackin!

Thanks for the quick response, might not be so bad hanging over a bit if it’s closer to 11 than 12.
bytor33 is offline   Reply With Quote