Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 11-27-2017, 07:05 AM   #61
Ezhil
Mephisto

I personally like to see the end scene with raptor attacking rexy like sideshow with the banner and skeletons around
Ezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 07:09 AM   #62
Ezhil
Mephisto

A doubt i have. Is the human statues r also 1/10 similar to the comics statues
Ezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:20 AM   #63
Chrisrex82
The Herculoids

And..another preview
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171127-065805.png
Views:	59
Size:	988.1 KB
ID:	109604  
Chrisrex82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:29 AM   #64
takuGuy
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Woah. Those droplets add so much realism. This is gonna be expensive.
takuGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 12:56 PM   #65
Jurassic
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leekson View Post
I was talking about the shape of the track and wall. Paul sculpted the base by hand, gotta admire his desire to put some hand work in the piece, but they completely missed the shape of track and the wall.

I know T-Rex is center piece of the diorama and that all the attention belongs to him, but again, it's a shame that for $550 piece they didn't put just a little more effort into it to make it more accurate.
Oh thats what you meant, yeah IS attention to detail is outstanding. Btw CC BO T-Rex is missing some detail. It doesn't have the famous crocodile texture on it's belly.
Jurassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 01:09 PM   #66
Steve evans
The Spirit

I don't get why they'd want to make a break out T-rex, even if it is more detailed than the one from CC...surely the Jurassic franchise has enough scope for them to make something completely different. I wouldn't pay for another BO Rex but I would spend money on a different posed Rex.
I know it's only speculation that their Rex will be a BO but if it is I find it dissapointing and slightly unfair to CC...just my opinion.
Steve evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 01:39 PM   #67
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve evans View Post
I don't get why they'd want to make a break out T-rex, even if it is more detailed than the one from CC...surely the Jurassic franchise has enough scope for them to make something completely different. I wouldn't pay for another BO Rex but I would spend money on a different posed Rex.
I know it's only speculation that their Rex will be a BO but if it is I find it dissapointing and slightly unfair to CC...just my opinion.
The production version of the CC Breakout just did not impress me so really looking forward to this one and hope it's bigger too!
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 01:44 PM   #68
takuGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve evans View Post
Well it’s supposed to be more of a diorama piece to pair with their Malcolm and Grant statues, if I’m interpreting their teases correctly. It’s not really meant to represent the “breakout,” but the flair scene that followed.
takuGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 01:59 PM   #69
yankeetrex

WOW, you can see the foot mark when the rex stepped on the edge of the concrete wall. This is going to be epic.
yankeetrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 01:59 PM   #70
thx217
Ultimates

Yea, from the info they provided, it's a post BO piece. Probably with the T-Rex roaring and stands next to a flipped over explorer.
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote