Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-10-2022, 03:58 PM   #971
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Paid the last installment of Deluxe just a few munites ago.

I feel good
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 08:00 PM   #972
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

What version did you get?
Agent23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 05:55 AM   #973
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
What version did you get?
Deluxe Version.
Old 03-11-2022, 08:17 AM   #974
banner23
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
Edition # 345/500 arrived today, black and gray version. Definite keeper.
Who did you order it from ? I ordered mine from the Secret Compass, still waiting to hear about it.
banner23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 10:09 AM   #975
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

I had actually tried to get the Black and Grey version at first, but Prime 1 site only use paypal and paypal is closed in Turkey for almost like 8 years or something now.

So i went to the Sideshow site and pulled the trigger on the best version i can get my hands on. (: And that is The Blue & Gray Deluxe Version, it is pretty fine as well, anyway. Original version of the Jim Lee Batman is Blue and Grey in Hush comics afterall. More Accurate, but the Black and Grey was so good as well.

Congrats to eveyone whoever get Black and Grey version as well. Especially The Edition size on that version is pretty good. Just 500 right ? so fine.
Old 03-11-2022, 04:21 PM   #976
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

FINALLY got the Blue version yesterday.....so good. I'm not going to use that "D" word everyone is throwing around here lately but this statue....that is Batman. Just looks perfect.

I have a few "bat" issues though that hopefully can get resolved. I can't get one of the bats to stick into the other on the group that connects to Batman and it would appear they sent me 2 of the same that goes into 1 spot on the right side of the base and so 1 of them is empty for now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0239.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	512.1 KB
ID:	147542  
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 11:43 PM   #977
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
FINALLY got the Blue version yesterday.....so good. I'm not going to use that "D" word everyone is throwing around here lately but this statue....that is Batman. Just looks perfect.

I have a few "bat" issues though that hopefully can get resolved. I can't get one of the bats to stick into the other on the group that connects to Batman and it would appear they sent me 2 of the same that goes into 1 spot on the right side of the base and so 1 of them is empty for now.
Fantastic! Such an epic collection.

Is the "D" word dope, definitive or DAMN!? lol
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 01:15 AM   #978
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Quote:

Indeed. That is how I'd like to see him in movies someday. Too big and $$$ for me but congrats to those in on this.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 05:23 PM   #979
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

My Blue and Gray Deluxe Version is still on the way. I'm kind of nervous for the customes tax. I have never imported such a big and heavy statue, before. I hope customes don't go crazy with that tax price...

My future purchases of Prime 1 will be determaned with this Hush Batman statue order. If this won't work out, For Example/ In the worst case senario, if customes tax turns out to be something like 1000 someting dolar... Then i have to return Hush Batman back to sideshow and also cancel my Prime 1, Ex Nightwing. :/
Old 03-12-2022, 05:38 PM   #980
Underoos
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:

Looks awesome! How far out from the wall is your Kallax? I didn't think it would fit the Hush piece on it without being pulled out a good ways.
Underoos is offline   Reply With Quote