Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 07-07-2014, 01:15 PM   #81
Y3E
Gen 13

Unfreaking believable? This guy actually had the nerve to ask for a $57 refund? Holy crap, what kind of mentality is that?

I know now that I don't want to sell on eBay. I don't have the patience for this kind of thing.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:09 PM   #82
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I've had things like this happen to me before as well. Based on my experiences I'd just refund the guy, cancel the transaction and add him to my blocked bidder/buyer list. Dealing with him in any other capacity beyond this is just asking for trouble.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:39 PM   #83
Kingofthehill78
King Mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I've had things like this happen to me before as well. Based on my experiences I'd just refund the guy, cancel the transaction and add him to my blocked bidder/buyer list. Dealing with him in any other capacity beyond this is just asking for trouble.
Yeah, that's what I'm planning on doing. ( sucks though because I have to go through the trouble of getting my money back for the eBay fees)
Kingofthehill78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:42 PM   #84
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofthehill78 View Post
Yeah, that's what I'm planning on doing. ( sucks though because I have to go through the trouble of getting my money back for the eBay fees)
Yeah it sucks, but in the end it's your best option. Once he agrees to cancel the transaction you'll automatically get your final value fees credited back.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 07:23 PM   #85
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

There is a way to put a strike against buyers that do this sort of thing. I haven't found it yet. I don't think opening a case does it. When this happens to me I basically go straight to making a case and simply tell the "buyer" to agree to close the auction. If they agree or not the case closes after a week, then I blacklist the "buyer."
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 10:11 PM   #86
raideralex99
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Skadite1513 is a winner.
I sold hundreds of mint, stored in binders cards to him. And he left me bad feedback. Supposedly they were all water damaged. His story kept changing though. At first it was just a few cards, then a dozen, them most, then all. But as soon as ebay told him to return the cards for a full refund he wouldn't. Now he has auctions up for them. They don't look water damaged to me. Just another idiot hoping to get something for nothing.
This guy has been ripping off sellers for months.
This is how he operates.
1. He looks for sellers who do use tracking #'s. He claims he has not received the items if you do not use a tracking.
2.He buys sets off sellers takes the mint cards and replaces them with non mint cards and then sends back the sets with HIS damaged cards.
3. When he buys lots he claims he did not receive everything in the auction and asks for part refund and gets it.

In one month I found 20 sellers he has ripped off. Just look at the negative feedback he leaves ... all those sellers he has ripped off.

I reported him to ebay and went to the highest complaint department and they told he that ebay has had numberous complaints about him and they are looking into it.
Lol ... 6 months later nothing and he still is ripping off sellers.
raideralex99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 10:13 PM   #87
raideralex99
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Unfreaking believable? This guy actually had the nerve to ask for a $57 refund? Holy crap, what kind of mentality is that?

I know now that I don't want to sell on eBay. I don't have the patience for this kind of thing.
OMG this guy has been doing this to everyone.
He turns around and then sells it on ebay.
Report him to the highest level and tell ebay that there are over 50 complaints about him and ebay is doing nothing.
raideralex99 is offline   Reply With Quote