Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old Today, 05:39 AM   #1
Cygor
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

XM Delivery trouble and other problems.

Hi

Over a little more then a year it seems that XM have completely stopped communicating on all aspects regarding the business.

I'll copy pasta what I wrote on Facebook:

"Why XM are willingly pissing away all the good will they have accumulated over the years is baffling.
Maybe the coffers are empty and they will bolt in the night (like oniri creations)

Funny thing is this period off apathy towards the community started after the disagreement over the Mr Sinister design
I guess the people who run XM really are that childish"

While I would never ever wanna spread F.U.D (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) XM seem to have wierd future ahead.
Cygor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:42 AM   #2
Halcyon
Loki

My personal guess looking at the major change (time frame) in communication and lower pace of manufacturing is because XM Chief (Ben Ang) changed (too rapidly) towards other type business model (Less in house and more pushing/selling other studios work).

Also Ang Seng had a break from weekly posting statue progress on FB. Maybe some internal friction about job description too? (maybe he is allowed to make fewer decisions now) bcs he obviously did a lot himself (incl painting samples and factory communication).

XM had a great pace of producing very nice 1/4 statues.

Also have a feeling they focus too much on their specific samurai style statues lately. Could result in less PO and sales.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote