Old 06-05-2023, 11:10 PM   #5841
Dundee
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
Secret Compass says SUMMER.

meanwhile ...

Hello,

Welcome to your Secret Compass update for New Listings, New Arrivals, Last-Call Preorders, and Expected-Soon items!

Expected Soon:
HOT TOYS The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (Deluxe Version)
HOT TOYS The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker
HOT TOYS The Clone Wars: ARF Trooper and 501st Legion AT-RT
IRON STUDIOS Wonder Woman Unleashed
STAR ACE Minaton (Normal Version) Statue

PREDATOR is not expected soon. I think we will be lucky to get this guy Q4 2023.
Wonder if it's delays at prime 1 end as these are challenging to make. Did the 1/4 roll out at this pace? Or did most collectors get it around the same time?
Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 11:21 PM   #5842
Blade3327
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
Wonder if it's delays at prime 1 end as these are challenging to make. Did the 1/4 roll out at this pace? Or did most collectors get it around the same time?
I can't speak for Big Game, but the 1/4 City Hunter arrived about a year later via Secret Compass.
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 11:38 PM   #5843
Emperor
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
Secret Compass says SUMMER.

meanwhile ...

Hello,

Welcome to your Secret Compass update for New Listings, New Arrivals, Last-Call Preorders, and Expected-Soon items!

Expected Soon:
HOT TOYS The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (Deluxe Version)
HOT TOYS The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker
HOT TOYS The Clone Wars: ARF Trooper and 501st Legion AT-RT
IRON STUDIOS Wonder Woman Unleashed
STAR ACE Minaton (Normal Version) Statue

PREDATOR is not expected soon. I think we will be lucky to get this guy Q4 2023.
Did Shane ever mention summer specifically? At this rate, the 3 AVP predators could go up for preorder and ship via economy from Prime 1 and still get to collectors before SC gets the Jungle Hunter in.

I've bought several in stock pieces from SC and had no problems, but I have to say, this will certainly be my last preorder with them.
Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 12:57 AM   #5844
Predatorfreak13
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
Did Shane ever mention summer specifically? At this rate, the 3 AVP predators could go up for preorder and ship via economy from Prime 1 and still get to collectors before SC gets the Jungle Hunter in.

I've bought several in stock pieces from SC and had no problems, but I have to say, this will certainly be my last preorder with them.
I was told 45-60 days until secret compass would have them about a month ago.
Predatorfreak13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 01:10 AM   #5845
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PivotRyder View Post
I remember posting awhile back that Secret Compass will take ages to get your statue. I recall someone waiting 2 years + and not getting the P1 Shazam they ordered from Shane. When pressed to get a refund he got real nasty about it. I'd only order in stock items from them.
He was the only one offering free shipping at the time, I reckon. That?s why so many of us ordered through him. The deposit also was pretty low compared to some others. I am certainly in no rush to get this right now. I don?t have room yet lol.

It was awesome getting to see this monster at Monsterpalooza over the weekend. My closed mouth bust will tide me over for awhile.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 01:23 AM   #5846
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
He was the only one offering free shipping at the time, I reckon. That?s why so many of us ordered through him. The deposit also was pretty low compared to some others. I am certainly in no rush to get this right now. I don?t have room yet lol.

It was awesome getting to see this monster at Monsterpalooza over the weekend. My closed mouth bust will tide me over for awhile.
Ooh so you went to Monsterpalooza. Did you check out Tweeterhead's stuff? How did the He-Man bust look?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 12:31 PM   #5847
Jungle Demon
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post

SC have more than 80 orders.
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 01:09 PM   #5848
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Demon View Post
SC have more than 80 orders.
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 03:52 PM   #5849
Mr Collectible
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor View Post

"At this rate, the 3 AVP predators could go up for preorder and ship via economy from Prime 1 and still get to collectors before SC gets the Jungle Hunter in" lol
Mr Collectible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 05:01 PM   #5850
Jungle Demon
Hydra

Info from SC Shane : "the first shipment is enroute and more coming
they will steadily ship throughout the summer”
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote