Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 07-20-2023, 01:30 AM   #1
Mr. THX
A day without sunshine is like... night.

[ECC] Jurassic Park - Collection - SDCC 2023

bilder hochladen bmp

Mr. THX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 01:30 AM   #2
Mr. THX

Old 07-20-2023, 07:36 AM   #3
Mr. THX

https://youtu.be/4M2rZizWO3I
Old 07-20-2023, 12:49 PM   #4
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Insanely cool! A dream really.
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 04:46 PM   #5
Forps is back
Mephisto

For the first time ever, i am not going to follow ECC's path.

I don't want Dinos in my cave. I want art. These look good, but they also belong in a Paleontological museum. Not in a man's cave.

My 0.02 cents, guys.

Happy for you, but this line is NOT for Forps.
Forps is back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 04:57 PM   #6
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forps is back View Post
For the first time ever, i am not going to follow ECC's path.

I don't want Dinos in my cave. I want art. These look good, but they also belong in a Paleontological museum. Not in a man's cave.

My 0.02 cents, guys.

Happy for you, but this line is NOT for Forps.
This makes zero sense tbh. It's ok if JP is not your cup of tea. But to say it doesn't belong in a "man's cave" it's pretty ridiculous. I'm honestly flabbergasted...
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 05:01 PM   #7
Forps is back
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
This makes zero sense tbh. It's ok if JP is not your cup of tea. But to say it doesn't belong in a "man's cave" it's pretty ridiculous. I'm honestly flabbergasted...
Sadly but it doesnt. If you get this whole line, your man cave full of Dinos, of eggs, of relics will look like a paleontological museum.

The same applies to collections of LOTR i see online. They only have LOTR along with swords, with artifacts etc.

Their spaces DONT look classy.

They look like the MEDIEVAL segment of a museum.

Sit down for 1 minute, think about it and you would instantly get what i am saying.

Nevertheless, i am happy for you but i wont follow ECC for the first time in a decade (?). I don't remember when i received first ECC's piece.
Forps is back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 05:14 PM   #8
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forps is back View Post
Sadly but it doesnt. If you get this whole line, your man cave full of Dinos, of eggs, of relics will look like a paleontological museum.

The same applies to collections of LOTR i see online. They only have LOTR along with swords, with artifacts etc.

Their spaces DONT look classy.

They look like the MEDIEVAL segment of a museum.

Sit down for 1 minute, think about it and you would instantly get what i am saying.

Nevertheless, i am happy for you but i wont follow ECC for the first time in a decade (?). I don't remember when i received first ECC's piece.
So my collection doesn't look classy then? Because it's JP inspired? I'm trying to grasp your way of thinking but it just doesn't make sense. There's no right or wrong way of collecting. Stop categorizing collections based on YOUR preferences.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20230715_132507.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	163662   Click image for larger version

Name:	20230710_132936.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	329.5 KB
ID:	163663  
Old 07-20-2023, 05:43 PM   #9
Blade3327
Nightwing

Forps has delusions of grandeur. He pops into threads, gives his "0.02 cents" (I don't think it's a coincidence the numeric value he gives is worth less than 2.0) and grants "artsy eye awards" to anyone who shares his sensibilities as if he's an authority on class -- ironically, something his posts very much lack.

A LOTR collection looks like a medieval museum. A JP collection looks like a paleontology museum. I'm sure a wall of weapon replicas will look like an armory. Newsflash: if you're buying museum-style maquettes, there will be a museum flavor to your display. And by the way, who says museums aren't classy? I'd argue the term "museum" is classier than "man cave."

Spend more than a minute thinking about his posts and you'll realize he trips himself up more than an AT-AT.
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 05:48 PM   #10
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
Forps has delusions of grandeur. He pops into threads, gives his "0.02 cents" (I don't think it's a coincidence the numeric value he gives is worth less than 2.0) and grants "artsy eye awards" to anyone who shares his sensibilities as if he's an authority on class -- ironically, something his posts very much lack.

A LOTR collection looks like a medieval museum. A JP collection looks like a paleontology museum. I'm sure a wall of weapon replicas will look like an armory. Newsflash: if you're buying museum-style maquettes, there will be a museum flavor to your display. And by the way, who says museums aren't classy? I'd argue the term "museum" is classier than "man cave."

Spend more than a minute thinking about his posts and you'll realize he trips himself up more than an AT-AT.