Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-08-2023, 04:18 PM   #91
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
I guess you left our a b for... brevity.

But wouldn't it more likely be The Abbr.??

I will see myself out now.
Additional b added

The Abbreviator abbreviates everything but his name, that is the lone exception
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 03:18 PM   #92
BurningRage
Inhumans

500 es, $950
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 03:40 PM   #93
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
500 es, $950
Gotta say they won the game if the factory don't change a thing.

qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 04:32 PM   #94
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Gotta say they won the game if the factory don't change a thing.

Looks GREAT!!! Will go perfectly with Skeletor Bust. Now I just have to clear up same Display Space when he arrives
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 06:03 PM   #95
Igo
Producer
Producer

It means a lot that most people seem to be digging the final look and how he stacks up against Skeletor. I think they work with each other great and contrast each other just enough.

Anyone who purchased this guy, thanks a ton for the support. I'll be working on some additional behind the scenes content for this guy to explain a few things, show off some of the process, etc.

Already working on the mock-up and design for the next 1:1 scale bust... 2024 is gonna be WILD!
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 06:07 PM   #96
king_marvel
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
It means a lot that most people seem to be digging the final look and how he stacks up against Skeletor. I think they work with each other great and contrast each other just enough.

Anyone who purchased this guy, thanks a ton for the support. I'll be working on some additional behind the scenes content for this guy to explain a few things, show off some of the process, etc.

Already working on the mock-up and design for the next 1:1 scale bust... 2024 is gonna be WILD!
Dave,
I'm not picking these up. I don't have the space or the funds but they are amazing. Looking forward to the next one. Would love to see some Thundercats like this as well.
king_marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 06:08 PM   #97
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:

DO IT!!!! Mer-Man! Hordak! Teela! She-Ra!

And at least consider doing a very limited Skeletor 2.0 like the new statue. That laugh portrait is fantastic.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 06:18 PM   #98
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:

Picked it up to go with my Skeletor Bust Dave! You all do great work there at Tweeterhead and I can't wait to add more of your MoTU Statues to my Collection.

Hope to see Beastman and Sorceress Soon. Would also like to see Triclops, Stratos, Man-at-Arms and Ram Man
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 07:59 PM   #99
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:

She-Ra!!!!
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 09:51 PM   #100
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

This looks great!
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote