Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 05-22-2019, 02:52 PM   #121
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indridcold99 View Post
10 / 10 everyone ?
9/10 on both for me. I actually decided to unload the TWL because the default grew on me. The way they blended the colors on the inside of the cape, the F4F site pics don't do it justice. When the light hits it certain ways it looks ethereal.

If Gantaku nails the color tones and face from proto to final and everything fits well, magnets hold. It could be a 10.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 09:20 PM   #122
Indridcold99
The Avengers

I’m so excited to receive my EX grey / white cloak edition. A few days ago I beat SOTN and I can agree with most people that’s it’s an absolutely fantastic game and perhaps one of the best CV games in the franchise.
Indridcold99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 09:41 AM   #123
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I would say 8.5-9/10 for me. Great presence.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 03:35 PM   #124
Indridcold99
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
I would say 8.5-9/10 for me. Great presence.
Thanks, why not 10 ?
Indridcold99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 03:46 PM   #125
eternalblue02

I can't give it a 10 because it has the typical F4F sloppy paint QC issues in a few areas. I have a small scuff mark on the left boot from the packing and a mark on the base (of course in the front) I'll have to fix myself. TWL came perfectly.

Just so you know the pieces are wrapped in tissue paper. I really wish company's would just pony up the $$$ and use the cloth pieces P1 uses on some of their statues. I find paint bleed on tissue paper more often then not. It's a regular occurrence with Imaginarium Art and a few F4F's.
Old 05-25-2019, 05:23 PM   #126
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Thanks, why not 10 ?
Not many statues are a 10. 10 is perfection and you wouldn't change anything.

Just the fact it can't hold both sword and shield instantly makes it less than a 10. Also i'd personally like a busier base.

Like most F4F pieces it's a solid 8 out of 10. Its super solid and with the EX switch outs and art print as usual from F4F it's good value.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 12:01 PM   #127
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Thanks, why not 10 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Not many statues are a 10. 10 is perfection and you wouldn't change anything.

Just the fact it can't hold both sword and shield instantly makes it less than a 10. Also i'd personally like a busier base.

Like most F4F pieces it's a solid 8 out of 10. Its super solid and with the EX switch outs and art print as usual from F4F it's good value.
The eyes aren't perfect and a few minor paint stuff.
Also I would have loved to be able to display the shield and the sword at the same time.

But like he said 10 is perfection and I don't know that I have a single statue that's a 10, maybe PCS He-Man...
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 02:03 PM   #128
eternalblue02

Out of my entire collection. SS’s Diablo 3 Barbarian would be my only 10. Lots of 9’s but there’s always something, usually in the QC department.
Old 06-24-2019, 09:49 AM   #129
drskull
Frackin!

I am still waiting for my alucard purchased two months ago from a 3rd party store. Exclusives are shipped. you guys have any experience or idea on the time it takes for regulars to hit the retailer stores? it looks like it will be a long gap between exclusives and retail regs.
drskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 03:47 PM   #130
eternalblue02

Quote:
Originally Posted by drskull View Post
I am still waiting for my alucard purchased two months ago from a 3rd party store. Exclusives are shipped. you guys have any experience or idea on the time it takes for regulars to hit the retailer stores? it looks like it will be a long gap between exclusives and retail regs.
If you haven't done so yet I'd contact the store you ordered it from and see what they say and why the hold up. I would then contact F4F and explain the situation and see if what they say matches. They will tell you if Turkey got their shipments.

Me personally what I've gathered from their live shows and constant weekly emails/blogs is how they release statues goes UK first, territories around UK are next, US Canada & Mexico (farthest) are last. They do have a shipping schedule on their website. Even if a statue is delayed by a month or two the first batches for said territory still go out first. As of now it looks like all batches for Alucard have been released going by their schedule as there's nothing posted going forward. Exclude the Samus Varia Suit delays in this assumption, there's a whole lot going on with that statue and a few times I've received statues from them early.

There are also US dealers such as Secret Compass and BBTS that have gotten their Regular batches in. SC still has them for sale, BBTS sold out and removed the page. Let us know what's going on when you have some info.