Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2014, 09:58 AM   #61
T-Jam
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
Like I said, there is already a customer service thread stickied here that you can use to interact with Jerry about CS issues. "PCS GUYS, PLEASE WAKE UP" does not exactly ooze respect and sends a pretty strong message to anyone opening the PSC section without even reading a thread.

Of course Jerry will answer this thread, it is an aggressive callout on the integrity of himself and his company. Petulant and pugnacious behavior is not something that is endorsed or encouraged at this site. The fact is that I as a Moderator get more PM's about addressing behavior in this section than all others combined.

I am not saying to stop voicing your concerns but there is an inordinate amount of hostility,pitchforks and torches here and users should not feel like they are going into a warzone when perusing the site on their spare time.
as i said before there was no disrespect intended towards jerry. im sure the title was just a direct approach to getting jerry's attention because at the time alot of us had issues that were not being addressed. this thread helped alot of us out. now the majority of us who were in the dark have had their problems fixed. the other thread wasn't getting us anywhere. but i understand where your coming from and just move on. have a great day buddy
Closed Thread