Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 04-04-2024, 07:11 AM   #201
Demona
Martian Manhunter

“Women” as in plural? Psylocke for sure is awesome. If Spiral can also make it up the list that would be amazing.

Storm would be the cherry on top bc I know the suit would be silver.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 08:07 AM   #202
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
?Women? as in plural? Psylocke for sure is awesome. If Spiral can also make it up the list that would be amazing.

Storm would be the cherry on top bc I know the suit would be silver.
PCS would easily get me to buy three Storms if they made all three of the costumes she's had in game. She had the Lee costume (and yes it was silver in the game, not white), the black and gold costume and then there was also an 80's mohawk skin in MvC3.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 08:29 AM   #203
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
PCS would easily get me to buy three Storms if they made all three of the costumes she's had in game. She had the Lee costume (and yes it was silver in the game, not white), the black and gold costume and then there was also an 80's mohawk skin in MvC3.
I hope it's a lighter, more bluish purply hue, like some images. Because honestly after the SS piece, I can officially say I hate Storm in just regular silver (sorry! ).
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 08:51 AM   #204
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
I hope it's a lighter, more bluish purply hue, like some images. Because honestly after the SS piece, I can officially say I hate Storm in just regular silver (sorry! ).
If it's done CORRECTLY, this is what it should look like. It definitely should have that silver/gray/purple/blue hued look. There's literally nothing white about it.

NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 08:51 AM   #205
SDguy

Yeah, I'd love that.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 11:20 AM   #206
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Quote:
If it's done CORRECTLY, this is what it should look like. It definitely should have that silver/gray/purple/blue hued look. There's literally nothing white about it.

Oh I would but multiples of Storm if she was made. I'm just saying that while I love that version of her, I'd love to have Psylocke and Spiral more in this scale/style because I just know that Storm would be done in the Lee suit.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 03:04 PM   #207
VILE GUILE
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I'm still hoping for Megaman, Captain Commando & Venom. Seems like all Marvel and no Capcom so far.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 05:05 PM   #208
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILE GUILE View Post
I'm still hoping for Megaman, Captain Commando & Venom. Seems like all Marvel and no Capcom so far.
This is under the banner of “Marvel gamerverse” and I doubt it encompasses the Capcom characters in any way.

Then there’s the fact that they’d be competing with their own 1/10 Street Fighter line if they produced MvsC versions of the Street Fighter characters.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d welcome a bunch of the Capcom characters from this series. Namely Zangief, Cammy, Jill and Mega Man!

Hope it’s in the cards, but I didn’t get the vibe that Capcom characters were going to be included.

Edit: What the actual fu** is wrong with the punctuation on this site?! Every comma or apostrophe becomes question marks and all this other crap! Can this ever get fixed? It’s been like this for what feels like years now!
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 05:29 PM   #209
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Probably going to jump on a few of these. I like the modern Sabertooth, Wolverine, and Spiderman so far but Juggernaut and Venom will be must buys.
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 07:28 PM   #210
VILE GUILE
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
This is under the banner of ?Marvel gamerverse? and I doubt it encompasses the Capcom characters in any way.

Then there?s the fact that they?d be competing with their own 1/10 Street Fighter line if they produced MvsC versions of the Street Fighter characters.

Don?t get me wrong, I?d welcome a bunch of the Capcom characters from this series. Namely Zangief, Cammy, Jill and Mega Man!

Hope it?s in the cards, but I didn?t get the vibe that Capcom characters were going to be included.

Edit: What the actual fu** is wrong with the punctuation on this site?! Every comma or apostrophe becomes question marks and all this other crap! Can this ever get fixed? It?s been like this for what feels like years now!
Yeah you're right on that on second thought. I was thinking since they're doing a Megaman X statue, that there may be a chance...but it's just the Marvel characters. Maybe one day they'll do the Capcom side of the line, if Capcom allows them. What's with all the question marks??? Lol
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote