Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 11-13-2010, 03:58 PM   #101
Gianco
X-Force

Talked to Mike from razorsedgecollectibles.net, this one is expected late January, according to Attakus representative...
Gianco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:45 PM   #102
Perfecto
Kindly Asked To Leave

Sigh...if only this were on the same level as sideshows stuff...the helmet looks deformed and paint on both looks slopped on...looks like the time attakus took off from making sw statues hasn't served them well...will have to wait for in hand pics before I'll bite...
Perfecto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:49 PM   #103
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfecto View Post
Sigh...if only this were on the same level as sideshows stuff...the helmet looks deformed and paint on both looks slopped on...looks like the time attakus took off from making sw statues hasn't served them well...will have to wait for in hand pics before I'll bite...
Paint looks fine to me. Actually more than fine it looks downright perfect. Helmet appears fine as well.

I own over 20 SW Attakus statues and over 30 Sideshow PFs (half of which are SW characters) and can attest Attakus is absolutely on par with Sideshow and even better when it comes to armored characters. I'm sure Cody will be at least as good as their past efforts.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:36 AM   #104
ambasah
Red Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Paint looks fine to me. Actually more than fine it looks downright perfect. Helmet appears fine as well.

I own over 20 SW Attakus statues and over 30 Sideshow PFs (half of which are SW characters) and can attest Attakus is absolutely on par with Sideshow and even better when it comes to armored characters. I'm sure Cody will be at least as good as their past efforts.
I completely agree. This looks fantastic in every way. Love the sculpt. Love the paint. Love the scale. HATE the price.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:50 PM   #105
Perfecto
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post

Well... it's just my opinion. Being a former collector of Attakus and GG... I know how decent some of their SW pieces are...not in the same league as Sideshow...but they do have some decent stuff. Either way...hope those that get it like it and post lots of pics...
Perfecto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:49 PM   #106
Gianco
X-Force

Update on Cody ready to fight version?
Gianco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:34 AM   #107
goodstatuecollector
Frackin!

new 2011 Attakus catalogue is now available in its pdf version. Please have a look at the link enclosed:

http://images.attakus.fr/ll/cat/catattakus9.pdf
goodstatuecollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:33 PM   #108
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Some really nice stuff in that catalogue. Not sure why they included so much old product though? Wish they'd preview more Star Wars stuff too.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:48 AM   #109
iansilv
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I still want to see a wampa in proper scale with the rest and an admiral ackbar.
iansilv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:58 AM   #110
John828
A day without sunshine is like... night.

The attakus SW pieces I'm hoping for most are (in order): Snow Trooper; AT-AT Driver; Biker Scout; Death Star Gunner
John828 is offline   Reply With Quote