Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 04-07-2017, 07:53 AM   #1521
NinNin
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
...But there will be a solution! The verdict is out! You guys are right! (did we scare anyone with the first 2 sentences?) We are putting the brakes on the factory right now (some heads will roll - the bad Venom heads that is). We totally understand the McFarlane head is important so we will try and get the finals as close to the prototypes as possible. For those 'lucky' ones who got him first, do not fret. Write in to Grace at custcare@xm-studios.com so we keep track of who you are. When we get the corrected heads, we'll send them out. The entire Venom shipment will be delayed due to this exercise but well worth it to make sure fans get what they want.

Onwards and Upwards!
Now that's the answer I would expect from the XM team. You guys had me scared there. Much props for addressing this. I personally don't mind waiting at all. Its imperative this portrait get done right.
NinNin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:56 AM   #1522
Gecktechs
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Good move XM. It blows my mind how good these guys are.
Gecktechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:06 AM   #1523
ambasah
Red Skull

I cannot think of any statue company on the planet that would do what xm is doing. This is why I love this company.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:16 AM   #1524
Issun
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I just stopped by to say, Bravo XM....Bravo. Very few companies actually listen and respond in such a manner as that. Quality statues AND quality customer care, what witchcraft is this?!
Issun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:29 AM   #1525
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Even if i don't have PO this Venom !! I'm glad for all those who have PO this !! And glad to see how amazing is the XM Studios reaction
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:36 AM   #1526
slynger
Hellboy

Once again, XM steps in and does the right thing. While I've seen some of the pictures, I don't totally understand the problem, but XM has done what is necessary.

Bravo - you will continue to have my business.
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:44 AM   #1527
adee
Green Arrow

adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 09:19 AM   #1528
Furyan
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
XM Studios Premium Collectibles
Published by Bryan Tan · 2 mins ·

There will be NO more photos of XM Venom head photos! There will be NO more investigations of XM Venom jaw big gap or small gap!!! Enough is enough!

...But there will be a solution! The verdict is out! You guys are right! (did we scare anyone with the first 2 sentences?) We are putting the brakes on the factory right now (some heads will roll - the bad Venom heads that is). We totally understand the McFarlane head is important so we will try and get the finals as close to the prototypes as possible. For those 'lucky' ones who got him first, do not fret. Write in to Grace at custcare@xm-studios.com so we keep track of who you are. When we get the corrected heads, we'll send them out. The entire Venom shipment will be delayed due to this exercise but well worth it to make sure fans get what they want.

Onwards and Upwards!
Awesome just awesome, you guys are the best.
Furyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 09:28 AM   #1529
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Great work by XM. Too bad the people whose lives were ruined and quit collecting yesterday won't see this news...
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 09:38 AM   #1530
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

And this is why the majority of my collection is XM. Producing quality products and doing the right thing when a major issue arises. Hats off to you guys at XM for listening to your fans!
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote