Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-10-2016, 10:43 PM   #31
mawil05
Fantastic Four

From Prime1 FB:

Kelvin Loke At the moment the interest for the hush line is batman, superman, Catwoman, poison ivy, joker and huntress. Nightwing and killer croc ruled out. This is tentatively based on discussion and feedback today.
mawil05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 10:44 PM   #32
mawil05
Fantastic Four

From Prime1 FB:

Kelvin Loke At the moment the interest for the hush line is batman, superman, Catwoman, poison ivy, joker and huntress. Nightwing and killer croc ruled out. This is tentatively based on discussion and feedback today.
mawil05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 11:01 PM   #33
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

If that's their attitude then don't expect the video game Nightwing to sell well.
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 11:29 PM   #34
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawil05 View Post
From Prime1 FB:

So lame. There has NEVER been a decent comic version Nightwing and he's one of my all time favorite characters.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 11:41 PM   #35
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

He said on a comment that they were ruling out characters that were already done in the Arkham line. The exceptions he mentioned were Batman (obviously) and Harley (very different costume from the games). That´s probably their logic, but I agree it really sucks. I´m sure most people would much prefer Hush´s Nightwing.

But there is a lot of time until then and if there is a lot of interest this line, I wouldn´t be surprised if they add more characters.
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 11:53 PM   #36
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
He said on a comment that they were ruling out characters that were already done in the Arkham line. The exceptions he mentioned were Batman (obviously) and Harley (very different costume from the games). That´s probably their logic, but I agree it really sucks. I´m sure most people would much prefer Hush´s Nightwing.

But there is a lot of time until then and if there is a lot of interest this line, I wouldn´t be surprised if they add more characters.
Harley will be amazing for sure but I really hope we get Nightwing. He would be a Grail for me.
Old 09-11-2016, 12:05 AM   #37
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

I agree, I would love a Nightwing too. Honestly, the only one I´m not that excited about is Joker, since I was never a big fan of Jim Lee´s version of his. But let´s see what Prime 1 come up with.
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 12:20 AM   #38
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
I agree, I would love a Nightwing too. Honestly, the only one I´m not that excited about is Joker, since I was never a big fan of Jim Lee´s version of his. But let´s see what Prime 1 come up with.
Batman and Superman are musts for me. Nightwing has always been one of my most wanted and I am a HUGE fan of Jim Lee art. So yea this line has me VERY excited.
Old 09-11-2016, 01:25 AM   #39
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Awesome. They probably should try to make a Robin though. Still what they are working on is good.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 05:28 AM   #40
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Weird. A Hush based line with no Hush...
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote