Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-30-2021, 11:19 PM   #761
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I can see discussing expensive purchases, especially if accounts are shared. That goes both ways - like she can go out and drop coin on purses and home decor without discussing. Every little thing adds up/effects credit if people are working together to buy a house/car/retire.

But let’s get back to the real question - why was Rogue too busty, but Batgirl was good? I think they have the same bust size. I need a side by side boob shot #BreastGate
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 11:56 PM   #762
Royalguard
The Avengers

If he or she doesn’t want, allow, or support your hobby you chose wrong it’s that SIMPLE. Your partner spouse/ GF,BF should want you to be happy even if he or she doesn’t “get it”. My wife wouldn’t buy a prime 1 statue with her money for 50$ (Well Batman who laughs she would pay full price) but she doesn’t trip when I spend my money. I have my own separate $ for my hobby and also have something for the family.
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 12:26 AM   #763
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalguard View Post
If he or she doesn’t want, allow, or support your hobby you chose wrong it’s that SIMPLE. Your partner spouse/ GF,BF should want you to be happy even if he or she doesn’t “get it”. My wife wouldn’t buy a prime 1 statue with her money for 50$ (Well Batman who laughs she would pay full price) but she doesn’t trip when I spend my money. I have my own separate $ for my hobby and also have something for the family.
Nice rant I guess, but again, you're moralistically blasting a situation that hasn't been described. The financial stuff is a whole other oversimplification like assuming everyone has separate hobby money to buy whatever Prime 1 pieces they want. Which...sure, whatever man.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 12:58 AM   #764
Royalguard
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberhagen View Post
Nice rant I guess, but again, you're moralistically blasting a situation that hasn't been described. The financial stuff is a whole other oversimplification like assuming everyone has separate hobby money to buy whatever Prime 1 pieces they want. Which...sure, whatever man.
Yea it is whatever man....
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 03:21 AM   #765
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalguard View Post
Yea it is whatever man....
Lol, I’m sure it will improve for him over time...
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 07:57 AM   #766
Augen
Metal Men

Really would like more pictures and hopefully a 360 video. Oh, and a pre order date Sideshow!
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 10:17 AM   #767
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post

Really would like more pictures and hopefully a 360 video. Oh, and a pre order date Sideshow!
I'm guessing its next week since they are putting superman up for PO this week. That's just my guess, at least you didn't have to wait till SDCC to see her lol
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 10:23 AM   #768
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
I'm guessing its next week since they are putting superman up for PO this week. That's just my guess, at least you didn't have to wait till SDCC to see her lol
True, feel for the Storm fans on here.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 10:45 AM   #769
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
Dude really?? You're not married and she dictates what you can and can't spend your $$ on??
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
For real....weeeelllll it is 2021 and everything goes nowadays
We live together and share expenses and own a house together. My statues are in a shared area of the home and she enjoys them (Most of them anyway). I'm sure if there was something I wanted that was 1K plus she would support it (I have spent way more than that on firearms) but at the same time I have a hard time spending that much on a statue. Of course the way prices are going that will be the price of a 1:4 in the next year or two.

I like to think she reins in my spending a bit. Otherwise, I would probably have no savings and a lot more statues and no room to move around the house. I would have more than likely plunked down 4k+ on the 1:1 Margot Robbie (Which costs more than my last motorcycle). LOL
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 10:49 AM   #770
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
We live together and share expenses and own a house together. My statues are in a shared area of the home and she enjoys them (Most of them anyway). I'm sure if there was something I wanted that was 1K plus she would support it (I have spent way more than that on firearms) but at the same time I have a hard time spending that much on a statue. Of course the way prices are going that will be the price of a 1:4 in the next year or two.

I like to think she reins in my spending a bit. Otherwise, I would probably have no savings and a lot more statues and no room to move around the house. I would have more than likely plunked down 4k+ on the 1:1 Margot Robbie (Which costs more than my last motorcycle). LOL
Damn straight.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote