Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-15-2020, 02:56 PM   #6921
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hey red_ant, are you planning on making any more Mortal Kombat statues, and if so, which characters are you going to make? Cheers!
Jade 1:3 in development now.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 06:15 PM   #6922
The World
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Maybe a limited run of 150 with the glass eyes at the higher price point? For those who are willing to pay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
That’s actually not a bad idea. Let me look into it.
+1 to DeadGhostKnight on that thought.

I'd certainly pay the premium for it.
The World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 09:14 PM   #6923
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

Hey red_ant, convince me to buy venompool. In your opinion, do you think it'll be one of the nicest statues to come out your studio? Supply some high praise and tip me over the edge, I have my wallet open lol
PCS_Sagat_Buyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 11:47 PM   #6924
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hey red_ant, as the 1/3 Shao Kahn on throne statue was cancelled, any chance you could make a 1/4 version?
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 04:05 AM   #6925
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Maybe a limited run of 150 with the glass eyes at the higher price point? For those who are willing to pay.
Are HMO the only company to be doing this with 1/4 pieces?
I'm not sold on the idea, as it makes the piece look more doll-like. I prefer painted eye's. I prefer sculpted hair over real hair. I prefer sculpted clothing over fabric. In short, i prefer a statue to be statue, and not some sort of hybrid
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 04:37 PM   #6926
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

anyone know how long it normally takes for PCS large statues to get shipped to individuals after they leave the factory?
extracomputer.1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 12:44 PM   #6927
Norcalj
Doh!

I know that this isn't about a statue, but I thought I'd ask anyways... what's going on with the Kessler Wolf 7″ Figure? As a huge fan of the werewolf genre, I was so looking forwards to this figure.
Norcalj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 10:06 PM   #6928
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Ant, could we please get an update on the 'state of Street Fighter' with PCS? We know PCS have 1:3, 1:4 Ultra, 1:4 Season Pass, and the 1:10 Udon line in the works. What of the other lines?

Specifically:

1:4 MM line - Will this continue? This is my preferred line, and you've commented about factory availability and reluctance to accept MM projects. Of course I'd like it to continue as is for as long as possible, but if that is a diminishing likelihood, would something like Tactical Guile work? i.e. Reducing the amount of MM per piece? Maybe just a MM accessory to qualify (e.g. Gen - sculpted robe, with only a MM sash?), but still mostly sculpted museum/fighting stance poses?

1:1 Life size busts - Is this discontinued?

1:6 V-Trigger - Is this discontinued?

Thanks
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 08:58 PM   #6929
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCS_Sagat_Buyer View Post
Hey red_ant, convince me to buy venompool. In your opinion, do you think it'll be one of the nicest statues to come out your studio? Supply some high praise and tip me over the edge, I have my wallet open lol
Venompool is definitely a statement piece. We actually ended up updating the texturing and added more details to Venompool since the preorder. So if you like the preorder images then you will love the production version as our goal was to be better than the prototype. The photos really don’t show the details we packed into this bad boy. Plus Deadpool will be able to be displayed with him.

Right now I personally don’t like Deadpool’s legs or base. I love the upper body, but the lower body just looked odd as we tried to force him to fit into Venompool’s base without actually having both physically models in hand. Now we do and we are going to change his lower body and base and heads. We are working to have a second set of legs and extra swapouts for Deadpool for the people that bought Venompool. But gotta figure out the logistics with Sideshow.

Last edited by red_ant; 08-11-2020 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 08-11-2020, 09:01 PM   #6930
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hey red_ant, as the 1/3 Shao Kahn on throne statue was cancelled, any chance you could make a 1/4 version?
Actually considering doing a brand new Shao Kahn on Throne in 1:3 instead. Our team would work on it from beginning to end. Considering the MK11 version this time because of all the details and bad-ass-ness.