Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-07-2020, 11:45 AM   #3281
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

It be nice to have a brown variant, it feels so unpredictable of what we will get from SS this year other than what's been revealed.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 12:37 PM   #3282
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
aside from the costume reference to the right, when asked why martin was working on a statue that was already done susan didnt know how to answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by abubakarhimself View Post
Maybe it was a slow day at the office and martin just wanted to look busy
Exactly. People have taken this as a variant but we really don’t know what was going on there.

Susan could’ve not known how to answer because something really was going on that they didn’t want to reveal, or just as likely she really had no clue what Canale was doing lol.

He does have a pen/pencil in his hand though as if he’s working. But the sculpt itself appears to have no changes to it.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 12:51 PM   #3283
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Exactly. People have taken this as a variant but we really don’t know what was going on there.

Susan could’ve not known how to answer because something really was going on that they didn’t want to reveal, or just as likely she really had no clue what Canale was doing lol.

He does have a pen/pencil in his hand though as if he’s working. But the sculpt itself appears to have no changes to it.

With 6500 es, it would not be a wise move for SS to produce a straight-up variant, at least until Astonishing is close to selling out. Still the best Wolverine so far, I do expect SS to offer another unique Brn version, yes with a snow base, and yes, hopefully to compliment Sabretooth. Raging/berserker, masked, fangs bared.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 12:47 PM   #3284
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Figured it won't hurt to post it here but if anyone is looking for the CE I have one that's been opened and displayed for a week or so for $555 shipped. US only. Absolutely excellent condition. I have put it back in the artbox and original brown shipper.

I ended up picking up the EX off ebay last week for $600 so now I have 2 Wolvies and need to unload one lol. Message me if interested. I have this on eBay and have 1652 100% feedback

The CE on SS is back to pre-order with a JUN-AUG delivery range so I'd be willing to sell at same price and save you some taxes. Or if you have another reasonable offer message me as well.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 12:47 PM   #3285
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Figured it won't hurt to post it here but if anyone is looking for the CE I have one that's been opened and displayed for a week or so for $555 shipped. US only. Absolutely excellent condition. I have put it back in the artbox and original brown shipper.

I ended up picking up the EX off ebay last week for $600 so now I have 2 Wolvies and need to unload one lol. Message me if interested. I have this on eBay and have 1652 100% feedback

The CE on SS is back to pre-order with a JUN-AUG delivery range so I'd be willing to sell at same price and save you some taxes. Or if you have another reasonable offer message me as well.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 01:59 PM   #3286
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I have a feeling SS will reveal a new Wolverine PF with brown costume very very soon.. Since they revealed a new DP and Batman just this week alone.
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 02:25 PM   #3287
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintheng View Post
I have a feeling SS will reveal a new Wolverine PF with brown costume very very soon.. Since they revealed a new DP and Batman just this week alone.

I agree. In these crazy times, best to release the heavy hitters, cast the wider net to assure at least some sales, & try and keep the ball rolling.

I wouldn't mind one bit, as I still need some "A" listers, Hulk, Thor, Bats(though new release is looking real good),.....etc. Besides, even though SS does/is revisiting characters, I feel that the quality of the sculpts, art direction, paint apps of these newer versions are way superior. In every way. Can't wait for more.

So yeah, brown, raging, masked, fangs bared, berserker mode Wolverine now please.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 05:03 PM   #3288
Biggunz
Loki

Any news on the new one coming out yet?
I need this one to sell out so we get a Deadpool round 2
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 05:03 PM   #3289
Biggunz
Loki

SlipperyShow
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 03:30 AM   #3290
ukshaun
Hercules

Received an email from Sideshow Collectibles today.

BACK IN-STOCK!
Wolverine Premium Format™ Figure

Limited Edition: 4000
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote