Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 07-23-2020, 03:54 AM   #81
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

this should be shipping in not too long
craigcliff1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 07:28 AM   #82
rga321
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
this should be shipping in not too long
Wowzers!.....excellent
rga321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 08:12 AM   #83
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Got both of these along with starscream. Starscream is a bit too dark but otherwise pretty good. Skywarp and Thundercracker look great. Anyone on the fence on these I say jump on them. Other than a couple very small issues (couple very small nicks and air pockets which may disappear with time...and only a couple of those) these are perfect. {NOTE: this is going through with a fine tooth comb. I have never seen a perfect statue by ANY company and I have seen alot.} I was not happy at all with the small optimus but think they were still working out there process as these don't even look like they use the same technology to achieve the look. Where my optimus looks like he has fuzzy low resolution decals all over him which is very distracting, these you don't notice at all. They also put a coating over these thats baked on I believe which will give it extra protection. I have zero regrets on getting the jets and hope soundwave is done just as well with what they have learned from this. Can't wait for my Megatron now.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 10:45 PM   #84
rga321
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
Got both of these along with starscream. Starscream is a bit too dark but otherwise pretty good. Skywarp and Thundercracker look great. Anyone on the fence on these I say jump on them. Other than a couple very small issues (couple very small nicks and air pockets which may disappear with time...and only a couple of those) these are perfect. {NOTE: this is going through with a fine tooth comb. I have never seen a perfect statue by ANY company and I have seen alot.} I was not happy at all with the small optimus but think they were still working out there process as these don't even look like they use the same technology to achieve the look. Where my optimus looks like he has fuzzy low resolution decals all over him which is very distracting, these you don't notice at all. They also put a coating over these thats baked on I believe which will give it extra protection. I have zero regrets on getting the jets and hope soundwave is done just as well with what they have learned from this. Can't wait for my Megatron now.
Congrats!

So glad you are happy! My Starscream arrives Friday, the other two a few weeks/month after.
rga321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 12:19 AM   #85
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rga321 View Post
Congrats!

So glad you are happy! My Starscream arrives Friday, the other two a few weeks/month after.
Cool! Post your thoughts of them on here After you check them out. Curious to know others thoughts on them as well as any other PCS transformer done with the shading.

Think the small soundwave ships out next week.
Old 08-30-2020, 08:58 PM   #86
extracomputer.1

Posted in starscream post but wanted anyone just looking for these to see as well.
Have to say even with sideshow shafting buyers on the way overpriced shipping, these are some of the coolest statues I have seen. Anyone on the fence about them I encourage you to grab them while you can. Unbelievable quality and though I wasn’t impressed with the small optimus, the small soundwave and large jets are awesome. The 3 jets came with the smallest and least amount of flaws I have ever seen in a statue and this new baking process they are using, they seam to have worked out the flaws that the little prime came with. As you can see from my previous posts I was extremely skeptical of this process but am now sold.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:27 PM   #87
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

MOD is going to update title
craigcliff1 is online now   Reply With Quote