Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-11-2019, 04:20 AM   #11
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
You know that the leak art was not final?
The pose completely different and i know final pose will be.They decide to go most iconic special move for Vegea. This art shouldn't never been seen to the public and i know Prime1 and Megahouse are really pissed about the situation.
Yes, that's why I said I'd like to see the Galick Gun.

Your comments make me think it's not. I consider Galick Gun more iconic than Big Bang, and just edging out Final Flash as well.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 08:50 AM   #12
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

I 'm not a fan of the pose for Galick Gun personally and he barely uses it after he leaves earth....but it's definitely a strong pose especially for a dynamic statue.

If he's in the new Saiyajin armour still as he was on the leak then Big Bang Attack or Final Flash would be more suited.

Personally i love Big Bang attack but it's not a pose that is dynamic and i assume they are doing for a full dynamic range of statues.

So i'm gonna say it's Final Flash, either hands out stretched like the start of the move with effect parts or hand together in front of him again with effect parts similar to Goku......

Probably switch out hands for the deluxe as Vegeta will probably only have normal and SSJ heads....i'd be surprised if they do SSJB as they didn't with Goku.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 09:16 AM   #13
RyluzZ
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I 'm not a fan of the pose for Galick Gun personally and he barely uses it after he leaves earth....but it's definitely a strong pose especially for a dynamic statue.

If he's in the new Saiyajin armour still as he was on the leak then Big Bang Attack or Final Flash would be more suited.

Personally i love Big Bang attack but it's not a pose that is dynamic and i assume they are doing for a full dynamic range of statues.

So i'm gonna say it's Final Flash, either hands out stretched like the start of the move with effect parts or hand together in front of him again with effect parts similar to Goku......

Probably switch out hands for the deluxe as Vegeta will probably only have normal and SSJ heads....i'd be surprised if they do SSJB as they didn't with Goku.
x2

I want to see the Vegeta soon!
RyluzZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 11:11 AM   #14
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:

Exactly! Anyway is not Galick gun. They need vegeta to be much higher than goku to able make this work.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 01:40 PM   #15
actionjackson83
Midnighter

final flash or big bang attack would be my preference
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 08:46 PM   #16
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:

Final Flash would be my second choice. I could get behind that.

I think they will either include a SSB head, or include a second torso for both the beginning and ending poses of Final Flash that you mentioned.
Old 08-12-2019, 06:06 PM   #17
sparda
The Avengers

Quote:

If they want three switch-out heads apart from his normal form, they could do a Majin portrait.
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 08:36 PM   #18
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparda View Post
If they want three switch-out heads apart from his normal form, they could do a Majin portrait.
Having fewer forms than Goku, using Majin would make sense, except that it wouldn't match the blue/gold armor that he reportedly has. He was always in that blue unitard for Majin.
Old 02-03-2020, 05:42 AM   #19
craigcliff1
Zot

Was written on P1 Collectors Group this should show at WF.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 11:51 AM   #20
actionjackson83
Midnighter

sweet!
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote