Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 05-28-2020, 08:35 AM   #21
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Can't wait for it to come out just to watch the fun. The people who have been screaming for this for the last few years will say it deserves an oscar no matter how bad it might be.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 08:45 AM   #22
Mister H
Green Goblin

The only way this would be better is if they cut out all scenes with the Flash. Terrible casting.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 06:49 PM   #23
ParisDean
Captain Marvel

I'm also very interested in seeing this. I really wanted to like Justice League, but it was not good.

Although how much better can it be without any reshoots? Was that much really left on the cutting room floor?
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 06:53 PM   #24
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisDean View Post
I'm also very interested in seeing this. I really wanted to like Justice League, but it was not good.

Although how much better can it be without any reshoots? Was that much really left on the cutting room floor?
According to Snyder he has 4 hours of Footage.

However just because something is longer doesn't mean it will be good, or even better.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 12:07 PM   #25
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Best DC news in some time. DC's course since Whedon's butchering of JL hasn't done much for me. Almost zero connective tissue in the universe, too much comedy, forced identity politics. A true JL movie is more exciting than any of the films they've got on deck currently.

I'd love nothing more than to see this turn out successful and possibly have Snyder's vision for the DCEU played out via this platform. Since the announcement we've seen a renewed interest from Cavill returning as Superman and I've even been hearing rumors Affleck could return in some form. Maybe even a Batman V Deathstroke series. Positive developments for those of us that loved MoS and BvS.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 12:24 PM   #26
SONICobra
Batman

affleck was an awesome batman, unfortunately he was completely neutered in the final cut of JL and made to look like helpless fool. i trust literally anything snyder does will correct this
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 12:33 PM   #27
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
affleck was an awesome batman, unfortunately he was completely neutered in the final cut of JL and made to look like helpless fool. i trust literally anything snyder does will correct this
And this is why Affleck abandoned the role. Apparently he and Geoff John's had completely different ideas on what the character and role of Batman should be.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 10:17 PM   #28
built2shred
Phoenix

Unfortunately DC is using Geoff John to head up all things DC Live action

Geoff can write some good stuff but in all the live action stuff he's done he can't help but get really cheesy when it comes to parts of the story or in the style of humor... It's a shame that Nolan turned down DC's offer to take care of all the movies for them... Instead Nolan handed it over to Snyder who is great at doing action movies with simple stories but anytime he tries to get creative story wise he seems to crash and burn not to mention questionable casting... He's better at doing stuff like 300 where it's more about visuals/action than substance...

In BvS Snyder spent 2+ hours building up suspense for the big Bat vs Superman fight, and we end up getting a fizzle... "What?!? Our mom's have the same first name, we shouldn't fight" .... For that alone Snyder should be banned from all DC Movies
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 06:42 PM   #29
Jack's Username
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Just what the world needs. More Zack Snyder content.
Jack's Username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 12:54 PM   #30
Gothamite
Phoenix

Teaser: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ue-cut-1299193
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote