Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Kinetiquettes

Old 11-30-2023, 02:30 PM   #1
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

Kinetiquettes: Rachel Alucard 1:7 from Blazblue

Big W for Kinetiquettes for making this. Big BlazBlue fan and I wasn't expecting this to be made. Especially, after 6 years passed since the concept art was shown.

Not gonna lie tho, the eyes could have been much better.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rachel09-scaled.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	285.3 KB
ID:	166244   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rachel08-scaled.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	227.4 KB
ID:	166245   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rachel02-scaled.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	215.1 KB
ID:	166246   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rachel01-scaled.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	221.3 KB
ID:	166247  
Westhelle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 04:07 PM   #2
Augen
Metal Men

Surprising character, and I agree the eyes...are different stylistically.

Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 06:21 PM   #3
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Well given who we are dealing with, I can already predict what will happens.

1) Delays among delays. She was announced years ago as it is.
2) Pieces will come broken in the packaging. Replacement pieces will be promised, but will take at least two years to get them.
3) Some aspect of her will look radically different from the promotional shots and the company will make an empty promise about learning their lesson and never making this mistake again (which they say every time)
4) No companion pieces of any kind will ever be released so she will just awkwardly exist at an awkward scale with a style that doesn't at all fit with regular anime figures.

I wish I could be excited for her, but I just despise this company so much. To be blunt they are such insincere liars to the point to where I want to call them con artists, but I know they mean well. They are just completely incompetent.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 06:34 PM   #4
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Ouch...harsh. lol Adeeb seems nice.

I have no interest in this character, but I always check out Kinetiquettes threads, despite them always letting me down.

Looking forward to their Omni-Man, but something will surely disappoint, and I'll pass, like Haohmaru.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 07:22 PM   #5
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I know it is harsh, but I'm tired of giving them chances. They have a lot of licenses I care about and are willing to release nice statues at nice scales sometimes of characters other companies won't, but their incompetence always shines through and they aren't willing to actually deal with it in a meaningful way. Their PR is nice on forums and social media, but it is worth absolutely nothing in the end of the day. I don't care about any of that stuff. I don't care about streams or community events or anything. Just put a figure for preorder and release it. If it has problems, ask for proof and send me a replacement ASAP or ask me to destroy it and refund me my money or ask me to return it and pay for my return shipping.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 07:38 PM   #6
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I know it is harsh, but I'm tired of giving them chances. They have a lot of licenses I care about and are willing to release nice statues at nice scales sometimes of characters other companies won't, but their incompetence always shines through and they aren't willing to actually deal with it in a meaningful way. Their PR is nice on forums and social media, but it is worth absolutely nothing in the end of the day. I don't care about any of that stuff. I don't care about streams or community events or anything. Just put a figure for preorder and release it. If it has problems, ask for proof and send me a replacement ASAP or ask me to destroy it and refund me my money or ask me to return it and pay for my return shipping.
Yeah the hype has to go all around. That is why I use legit RETAILERS whenever possible, bigger the better.
If something goes wrong just give me a refund. Replacement pieces and the back and forth is a fool's errand.
Wah wah miss out on a statue. The desperate simping in this hobby is infuriating,
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 04:02 AM   #7
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

I like Kinetiquettes. With Dizzy they made my favourite statue and their Mai ain‘t bad at all despite the disapointing glass eyes.
I am looking forward to this and I am very excited about their Morrigan piece.

Their false promises are very questionable tho. Wasn‘t Cammy supposed to be unveiled like 3 months ago?
Westhelle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 11:40 AM   #8
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Well given who we are dealing with, I can already predict what will happens.

1) Delays among delays. She was announced years ago as it is.
2) Pieces will come broken in the packaging. Replacement pieces will be promised, but will take at least two years to get them.
3) Some aspect of her will look radically different from the promotional shots and the company will make an empty promise about learning their lesson and never making this mistake again (which they say every time)
4) No companion pieces of any kind will ever be released so she will just awkwardly exist at an awkward scale with a style that doesn't at all fit with regular anime figures.

I wish I could be excited for her, but I just despise this company so much. To be blunt they are such insincere liars to the point to where I want to call them con artists, but I know they mean well. They are just completely incompetent.
Sorry to hear that. We do mean well and we can only provide the best information we can give at the time. Our focus is delivering the best statue to our customers. Sometimes there are unforeseen issues and we always are open and honest with our customers. But please do not call us con artists and slander us unfairly. Yes, we made mistakes, yes we are slow due to issues we didnt foresee but we are not hear to cheat people out of their money. We wouldn't be in this business for almost a decade if that was the case. If you dont like our work or our aesthetics, its ok to critique and give constructive comments. But we are a dedicated small team who have been doing their best with the limited resources over the years. We are not perfect but we are trying. Hopefully one day you will give us a chance.
Kinetiquettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 11:40 AM   #9
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
I like Kinetiquettes. With Dizzy they made my favourite statue and their Mai ain?t bad at all despite the disapointing glass eyes.
I am looking forward to this and I am very excited about their Morrigan piece.

Their false promises are very questionable tho. Wasn?t Cammy supposed to be unveiled like 3 months ago?
Cammy engineering was quite complex. we had to do multiple structural changes but she's finally being revealed at SGCC next week.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:41 AM   #10
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Ouch...harsh. lol Adeeb seems nice.

I have no interest in this character, but I always check out Kinetiquettes threads, despite them always letting me down.

Looking forward to their Omni-Man, but something will surely disappoint, and I'll pass, like Haohmaru.
Thanks for having some faith in us. Hope not to disappoint. Reveal is at SGCC