Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

» Spotlight
DGK PCS Juri DGK PCS Ken Tweeterhead Current Interview:

Old 02-01-2019, 05:39 PM   #841
statue-man
I am da law!

Tweeterhead, is replacing all the Superman statues. Chad, has said the Cape issue, and the paint and the leaning problem would be addressed, and that all the new statues would be inspected individually. Tweeterhead, is doing what no other company has ever done in this industry. I know this is a very stressful time for Tweeterhead. What more can you say they are standing behind their products 100%. I don't understand quick fixes on a statue that must be destroyed. I am just waiting for the word to destroy my Superman statue, I have my hammer waiting to bash it to bits. I paid for my statue in full right after it came up for sale and waited a year for it. It is disheartening, after waiting so long. I have faith in Tweeterhead, and that will remain
statue-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 06:03 PM   #842
senseimaki
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
Tweeterhead, is replacing all the Superman statues. Chad, has said the Cape issue, and the paint and the leaning problem would be addressed, and that all the new statues would be inspected individually. Tweeterhead, is doing what no other company has ever done in this industry. I know this is a very stressful time for Tweeterhead. What more can you say they are standing behind their products 100%. I don't understand quick fixes on a statue that must be destroyed. I am just waiting for the word to destroy my Superman statue, I have my hammer waiting to bash it to bits. I paid for my statue in full right after it came up for sale and waited a year for it. It is disheartening, after waiting so long. I have faith in Tweeterhead, and that will remain
I have no doubt they will make good on their promise. Except I donít remember Chad acknowledging the lean issue and saying it will be remedied. Feel free to point me to a video or FB post that says they will.

There is one post here in this thread that said Chad had suggested to add a bumper pad for a quick fix. Am just looking for Chad to comment that he is aware of the lean issue and whether we will be getting an extra bumper pad or will there be modifications made to the attachment to the base.
senseimaki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 07:41 PM   #843
Tweeterhead
Tweeterhead
Producer

Hey Guys

Totally aware and we will address the lean, the cape and the paint!! No worries. We also have instructed the factory to add the extra pad under the base!

Thanks and have a great weekend
Tweeterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 07:50 PM   #844
No1WonderFan
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post
Hey Guys

Totally aware and we will address the lean, the cape and the paint!! No worries. We also have instructed the factory to add the extra pad under the base!

You're awesome. I was most excited to hear about the circle/dot changing to a triangle on the symbol. Amazing.
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 08:10 PM   #845
senseimaki
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post
Hey Guys

Awesome deal, Chad! Thanks for confirming! Hope you have a great weekend as well! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
senseimaki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:58 AM   #846
Gothamite
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Found a pic of the Sideshow Batgirl base. I understand why the bottom pad wasn't placed directly opposite the top one, but this resulted in the base becoming uneven and tilting a bit. They should've added a fifth pad on the same side somewhere right under the Batlogo.

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:16 PM   #847
statue-man
I am da law!

Is there any new news on the Superman Re-Do, a time frame maybe?
Old 02-11-2019, 10:37 PM   #848
grphyx1
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
Is there any new news on the Superman Re-Do, a time frame maybe?
No news. Chinese New year's. Celebrate all month of February. This week not be an overnight thing
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 11:10 PM   #849
statue-man
I am da law!

Still like this statue even with it's problems. Can't believe in a few months, I will be bashing it to bits.
Old 03-02-2019, 05:06 PM   #850
statue-man
I am da law!

Anyone, have this problem with Superman. I went to box him up, till I have an Idea what the final solution will be. I was surprise to find this chip where the cape fits to the back. I have the chip and will glue it back. I heard something about the new statue having a different way for the cape to hang.