Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Costume Corner

Old 12-10-2010, 06:23 PM   #31
margaritokostas
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
Always fun to see Greek members on here.

Opa!

My wife's Greek, but more than that... Greece is a gorgeous country; love visiting.

Santorini Islands, especially.
we have the sun,we have the beautiful women,we have santorini but we dont have the prices y have for the statues..
margaritokostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:19 AM   #32
darkseid
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
Great Batman closet.

That gun's awesome.. I love how it's used in the movie.
Thank you sir for your comments.You are one of the true assets of this forum. As for the gun it is a top secret future weapon and it will be featured in the next Batman movie .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbatman View Post
i think that i am the one who should wear this suit...not kwstas....and by the way your collection is vey small (i'm sorry)...so you must try harder...because you collect only 1 year...xaxaxaxaxa....i'm kidding of course for all the above...and i want to give you a hint in order to understand who i am..I'M BATMAN..cheers mates..
Welcome to this forum jpbatman .As for the suit there is only one person that is worth wearing it and that one is Batcompu for he is batman's true apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaritokostas View Post
we have the sun,we have the beautiful women,we have santorini but we dont have the prices y have for the statues..
Yeap.We have it all.Except from figures... and social security.... and worthy goverment...and money...and....Welcome to Greece where the sun is always shining and the people always laugh always....(that's what saves us)
darkseid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:50 AM   #33
jpbatman
Doh!

now kwstas my beautiful harley quinn is mine...i think we must introduce her to your catwoman
jpbatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:29 AM   #34
margaritokostas
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkseid View Post
Thank you sir for your comments.You are one of the true assets of this forum. As for the gun it is a top secret future weapon and it will be featured in the next Batman movie .

Welcome to this forum jpbatman .As for the suit there is only one person that is worth wearing it and that one is Batcompu for he is batman's true apprentice

Yeap.We have it all.Except from figures... and social security.... and worthy goverment...and money...and....Welcome to Greece where the sun is always shining and the people always laugh always....(that's what saves us)
i prefer social security and money and worthy government and ...figures than the always shining sun
Old 12-11-2010, 11:31 AM   #35
margaritokostas
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbatman View Post
now kwstas my beautiful harley quinn is mine...i think we must introduce her to your catwoman
hehe...side by side???it seems so sexy
Old 01-22-2011, 04:41 AM   #36
darkseid

Hi guys.It's been awhile since i had posted any updates.I want to wish to everyone a happy new year full of happiness - health and figures. Since my last post i have been working on some different projects for my next full size 1:1 closet and until now i haven't really decided .Meanwhile i have been getting some more really hot stuff for my batman begins closet...(Sorry for the bad pics they where taken from my iphone..)

I think that will be my last prosthesis to the closet as it becomes very crowded for me ...but you never know....
Old 01-22-2011, 04:56 AM   #37
darkseid

As of the next project here are some teaser photos and when the built will be finished i will start a new Ultimate closet of xxxxx thread

Enjoy.......

Old 01-22-2011, 04:58 AM   #38
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaritokostas View Post
I'd live there year-round, easily; love the place.

Quote:

You're too kind.

.. and yeah, Greece's people are second to none on bein' friendly. You guys certainly know how to go about enjoying your lives to the fullest.

I'd be diving and surfing on a daily basis if I lived over there.

But yeah... congratulations on a fantastic Batman collection.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 05:54 AM   #39
margaritokostas
I am da law!

Quote:
Hi guys.It's been awhile since i had posted any updates.I want to wish to everyone a happy new year full of happiness - health and figures. Since my last post i have been working on some different projects for my next full size 1:1 closet and until now i haven't really decided .Meanwhile i have been getting some more really hot stuff for my batman begins closet...(Sorry for the bad pics they where taken from my iphone..)

I think that will be my last prosthesis to the closet as it becomes very crowded for me ...but you never know....
surely it is a really HOT stuff...
Old 01-23-2011, 04:15 AM   #40
darkseid

Thank you argonus for visiting my thread.You are more than welcomed to Greece and i wish more foreigners where like you

ps:Margaritokosta we are still waiting for your collection photos..now that Lara has landed in your hands...don't be shy