Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-26-2017, 07:16 PM   #1621
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Beyond derailed.....
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 08:12 PM   #1622
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I'm so down for this. This was a day 1 Pre Order for me. Same with the framed art print. Will look next to my She Devil with a sword.
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 08:38 PM   #1623
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Brian View Post
At least a bikini team or something on the train before it derails....

But back to reality great to see Red Sonja She-Devil sold out. It looked like a very nice piece....of......yeah.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:15 PM   #1624
manboy
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Its amazing! Lets have a go around where everyone repeats for the 3rd or 4th time exactly how much they love it. That should really spice things up in here. I'll even start it off.

This Red Sonja is absolutely amazing!! Great pose, love the face and freckles, and I even love the EX cloak. The only thing I would change is the hair color. Harbottle's is still #1 in my book, but this is still an absolutely amazing rendition of Sonja.
Right, much better to talk about completely irrelevant subjects instead! So today I was staring up into vacuous space and was thinking maybe I should change my cat's diet. Anyone have any preference on dry vs wet food? Dry food contributes more to obesity but supposedly wet food can lead to dental issues like gingivitis. Any thoughts?
manboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:37 PM   #1625
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by manboy View Post
Right, much better to talk about completely irrelevant subjects instead! So today I was staring up into vacuous space and was thinking maybe I should change my cat's diet. Anyone have any preference on dry vs wet food? Dry food contributes more to obesity but supposedly wet food can lead to dental issues like gingivitis. Any thoughts?
If your cat is a good water drinker, stick to dry. Preferably brands like Fromm, Nutrasource, Fussy cat. A less expensive option is Chicken Soup For the Soul, not as hi quality, but less expensive. Our cats are on grain free dry food and they are very healthy.
Do not feed Purina, Hills-Science Diet, Iams, and Royal Canin....bad stuff.
My wife manages a non corporate pet food store. When not taking sexy photos, she is telling me all about pet food. I lead a simple life.
One of my 3 cats....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170902_133435-01.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	241.9 KB
ID:	108363  
Old 09-26-2017, 11:43 PM   #1626
manboy
Sinister Six

Quote:
If your cat is a good water drinker, stick to dry. Preferably brands like Fromm, Nutrasource, Fussy cat. A less expensive option is Chicken Soup For the Soul, not as hi quality, but less expensive. Our cats are on grain free dry food and they are very healthy.
Do not feed Purina, Hills-Science Diet, Iams, and Royal Canin....bad stuff.
My wife manages a non corporate pet food store. When not taking sexy photos, she is telling me all about pet food. I lead a simple life.
One of my 3 cats....
Your cat looks awesome! Or should I say...paw-some....jk! No but seriously thanks for the recommendation. Right now they eat BLUE brand chicken flavored dry food. They seem to like it but one is getting really fat so may need a change soon.
manboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:43 PM   #1627
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Here is Gumby posing with Red Sonja, he wants to keep the thread on topic....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170926_204137.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	108364  
Old 09-26-2017, 11:47 PM   #1628
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Blue Buffalo is decent, they recently were caught using byproducts without listing it in the ingredients. You can do mealtime to control weight, but if you want to freefeed, go grain free and they will feel more full and eat less.....says my wife.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:35 AM   #1629
|Tch0rT|
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher_ View Post
I'm so down for this. This was a day 1 Pre Order for me. Same with the framed art print. Will look next to my She Devil with a sword.
What base is that? That turns right? Got a link?
|Tch0rT| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 01:40 AM   #1630
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Blue Buffalo is decent, they recently were caught using byproducts without listing it in the ingredients. You can do mealtime to control weight, but if you want to freefeed, go grain free and they will feel more full and eat less.....says my wife.
Depends on the cat. I went grain free years ago for my cats. One is a good free feeder but the other one isn't once he got past age 8. As such both have meal times instead.

Also, how about that Red Sonja PF?
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote