?...
chris1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 03:44 PM   #12
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1203 View Post
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Good job at digging up an old thread just for you to sell your stuff which isnt allowed here

Last edited by d rod; 10-31-2013 at 11:41 AM.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:13 PM   #13
Sithlord32
New Republic

Found this reg Ed for retail price....thinking I should buy it I do like it.
Sithlord32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:34 PM   #14
Turb0wned
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithlord32 View Post
Found this reg Ed for retail price....thinking I should buy it I do like it.
If you don't, please let me know where you are getting that price so I can buy it.
Turb0wned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:48 PM   #15
Sithlord32
New Republic

So in my endless searching online for bargains I ran across this for retail even though its not the EX I am more than happy with it! Now if i can just to find a affordable Samus.
Old 02-13-2014, 11:35 PM   #16
XMAN
Ultron

Congrats.....
XMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 06:20 PM   #17
Sithlord32
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMAN View Post
Congrats.....
Thanks! I really like this im so glad I bought it. F4F has my vote for quality!!!!
Old 02-15-2014, 09:29 AM   #18
Sithlord32
New Republic

Since I received this it has made me rather giddy and has drawn me back into the euphoria of awaiting the next episode in The Legend of Zelda video game lineage. I am so pleased with this statue I thought I would do a more in depth look at the statue itself the company and the sculptor.
Released by First 4 Figures. in 2011 Dark link comes from the epic Zelda game:Ocarina of Time. He is the mini boss in The water temple. He is Link's doppelganger a evil version of, or rather the dark side of Link.
Link was sculpted by Goran Sadojevich whom is also responsible for the currently available Ganondorf from F4F distributed by Sideshow Collectibles.

Being a fan of the antagonists in most films, games, books etc, Dark link should feel right at home in anyone's collection of villains and makes the perfect companion piece to the Zora Tunic Link also from F4F.
This statue is really a masterpiece in aspect. The pose leaves nothing to be desired in any terms. Though simple it may seem in comparison to other detail oriented statues available on the market today the detail here does not fall short on any mark.
From Link himself to His Hyrulian shield and the famed Master sword with scabbard every small detail is captured in both sculpt and paint. The shadows flow seamlessly in fluidity with the light source and the shadowy tones of Dark Link's ensemble.
The base itself is complementary to the piece with its top mimicking the surface of the shallow water from the fight in the game with sand granules lying beneath to complete the illusion.
I can not find a single flaw in the sculpt or paint. The pieces fit seamlessly and solidly together with no fuss. F4F also offers a card to register your pieces so if you wish to collect in the same product line your statue edition numbers will correlate which is pretty awesome.
He stands approximately 12" tall and 9 1/2" at the base and weighs in at 8 lbs in hand finished polystone. One factor that would make this statue even better than it is would be to own the exclusive version with light up base and eyes. I highly recommend this statue and F4F to anyone who is a fan of statues in general, a must have for any Zelda enthusiast.
I rate this regular version at 9/10 only deducting a single point for it not having the light up feature that the exclusive version bestows.

Last edited by Sithlord32; 02-15-2014 at 03:15 PM. Reason: thread link fix
Old 02-17-2014, 03:46 AM   #19
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithlord32 View Post
Since I received this it has made me rather giddy and has drawn me back into the euphoria of awaiting the next episode in The Legend of Zelda video game lineage. I am so pleased with this statue I thought I would do a more in depth look at the statue itself the company and the sculptor.
Released by First 4 Figures. in 2011 Dark link comes from the epic Zelda game:Ocarina of Time. He is the mini boss in The water temple. He is Link's doppelganger a evil version of, or rather the dark side of Link.
Link was sculpted by Goran Sadojevich whom is also responsible for the currently available Ganondorf from F4F distributed by Sideshow Collectibles.

Being a fan of the antagonists in most films, games, books etc, Dark link should feel right at home in anyone's collection of villains and makes the perfect companion piece to the Zora Tunic Link also from F4F.
This statue is really a masterpiece in aspect. The pose leaves nothing to be desired in any terms. Though simple it may seem in comparison to other detail oriented statues available on the market today the detail here does not fall short on any mark.
From Link himself to His Hyrulian shield and the famed Master sword with scabbard every small detail is captured in both sculpt and paint. The shadows flow seamlessly in fluidity with the light source and the shadowy tones of Dark Link's ensemble.
The base itself is complementary to the piece with its top mimicking the surface of the shallow water from the fight in the game with sand granules lying beneath to complete the illusion.
I can not find a single flaw in the sculpt or paint. The pieces fit seamlessly and solidly together with no fuss. F4F also offers a card to register your pieces so if you wish to collect in the same product line your statue edition numbers will correlate which is pretty awesome.
He stands approximately 12" tall and 9 1/2" at the base and weighs in at 8 lbs in hand finished polystone. One factor that would make this statue even better than it is would be to own the exclusive version with light up base and eyes. I highly recommend this statue and F4F to anyone who is a fan of statues in general, a must have for any Zelda enthusiast.
I rate this regular version at 9/10 only deducting a single point for it not having the light up feature that the exclusive version bestows.

nice review and pics. Makes me wanna take better pics of mine that aren't as grainy. I rotate my displays so it was out for a while but it's back in the box for now... my only complaint is the black base feels plasticy...well, polystone is plastic, but it doesn't feel like the polystone type of plastic. Even still, everything else about this piece is excellent.

Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:42 AM   #20
SkyPirate82
Death is hereditary.

^ Great pics, guys. Seeing this statue - especially posed with the blue tunic Link - always brings back fond memories of the Water Temple. One of the most ingenious dungeons ever conceived.
SkyPirate82 is offline   Reply With Quote