Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 08-13-2008, 12:59 AM   #11
Endless Wake
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Try playing Halo online, everyone seems to suffer from Tourette's Syndrome because there couldn't possibly be that many homophobic teenage racists in the world.
Endless Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 02:12 AM   #12
MACATTACK
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSET View Post
virtua tennis pwns top spin
I used to think so too, but I gave TP the benefit of the doubt and stuck with it. The main thing TP has over VT is that VT on the PS3 doesn't have online play, which I think is essential these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Wake View Post
Try playing Halo online, everyone seems to suffer from Tourette's Syndrome because there couldn't possibly be that many homophobic teenage racists in the world.
Lol....I'd love to play that but I get motion sickness when playing first person shoot em ups, it sucks coz those games are so cool
MACATTACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:24 AM   #13
hawkeyethearcher
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

i would love for tiger woods 09 to have online play.

ask and receive
Apart from these new features, there will also be some adjustments made to previously existing features. There's an new online mode that will let up to four people compete in a round simultaneously. This will let you play at your own pace without feeling that you're stuck waiting for another player to make a shot, and will even let faster golfers spectate once their round is done. Another change that's been made is the swing icon will highlight exactly what your analog stick movement is when you address the ball, so you instantly have a visual understanding of why you sliced or hooked a shot. While some of the courses have been redesigned or touched up with the new graphics engine for the

coolio
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:27 PM   #14
Parky
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Wake View Post
You know this really doesn't suprise me. Just look at any YouTube video and you get that sort of stuff. Being connected to the net definately opens your eyes to how many screwed up people there are out there in the world.
Parky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:15 PM   #15
krec99
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parky View Post
You know this really doesn't suprise me. Just look at any YouTube video and you get that sort of stuff. Being connected to the net definately opens your eyes to how many screwed up people there are out there in the world.
well said playing halo online sometime seems more like a riot then a game
krec99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:11 PM   #16
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Its normal. There is tons of kids who play online games which parents dont monitor and they just go nuts on abusive stuff. Then there is adults who play too who are just as bad. Instead of saying good game or get used to you wins some and lose some. People just have to lash out as much as possible.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:54 PM   #17
Dan_Lebou
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Halo 3 seems to have more than its fair share of adolescents who think that it is cool to swear all the time. I don't play it much any more due to this.

I'm playing BF:Bad Company at the minute and it's great and doesn't appear to have the same problem so far.

Well I say that but I just (in the past 15 minutes) had a message from someone asking me to lodge a complaint about them. When I asked why they replied with "You don't need to ask why. Just do it". I didn't because that was what they wanted and I had no reason to anyway. Very odd...
Dan_Lebou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:41 AM   #18
MACATTACK
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
Instead of saying good game or get used to you wins some and lose some. People just have to lash out as much as possible.
Too true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Lebou View Post
Well I say that but I just (in the past 15 minutes) had a message from someone asking me to lodge a complaint about them. When I asked why they replied with "You don't need to ask why. Just do it". I didn't because that was what they wanted and I had no reason to anyway. Very odd...
What the hell is wrong with these people????
MACATTACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:52 AM   #19
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

WoW has its fair share of online talkers that think they're tough guys. Sad part is they're about 30 yrs old. But, they are actually really good when you report them so many now are more careful with what they say and to whom.

Check to see if there is a help menu that allows you to report game failure or something of that nature. You will probably be able to report it then. If you get an email, save it and let them know it's there since they can see that particular record.
d rod is offline   Reply With Quote