Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 04-02-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
nibbles
Doh!

hi everyone .life size aragorn and life size w.o.w orc

hi everyone i have been a model maker both minatures and full scale for a while i will get a few pics up soon of my older work .Im also big on masks ,i am now the proud owner of 2 full size statues an orc and an aragorn .The plan is to get the aragorn in tip top condition and sell him to pay for my orc (the one i actually want for my collection) so i can afford to keep him.

My questions are can anyone tell me exactly what they are i have done a little research (as much asi could on the net) and as far as i can tell iv got oxmox studios aragorn, wich is apparently a ltd edition and an orc that was released in ltd edition when one of the games was released.

Can any of you very knowledgable chaps and chicks confirm my resrach and generally tell me what you think ,also do you have an accurte idea of what they are worth as i swapped them for a motorbike so cash was never handed over.

Here they are as they stand at the minute sorry for the poor pics people i shall get better pics when there out in the sun .

The orcs missing an ear and both his pony tails as youmay notice lol .Appolagies about by grammer its fa from my strong point im an arty tyoe and stuggle a bit

kind regards
nibbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:53 PM   #2
Averone
Kindly Asked To Leave

Holy smokes!~!

More pics please....

I do not collect these but seems to me they are very nice!

WELCOME TO SF!!
Averone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
nibbles
Doh!

thanks very much for the welcome ,i will deffo get more pics up wen i get a chance. i used to be a automotive painter and did a bit of air brushing on helmets ect .

do you guys think i should repaint these ?or do you think there better/more valuable left standard?
nibbles is offline   Reply With Quote