Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 08-10-2011, 09:10 PM   #561
Glennfett
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhernandez View Post
from what i know they should ship out by the end of the week. But of course know that if payment hasn't cleared it may not ship. who here sends out merchandise without final payment cleared?
Ive had 2 cases where Sideshow sent me SDCC figures before final payment was approved and my card was right,so dont know what happened at their end.

so not only did it happen once,it happened twice.
I did get a nice email saying pay up now or we will close your account and lose reward points...:P
Glennfett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:49 PM   #562
oogahonk
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
Also hoping to have it before the 20th, so I can us my 60% off custom framing coupon to get the print framed, otherwise I'll have to wait for Michaels to do another special.
So you'll just have to wait another week for Michaels to run that coupon again.
oogahonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #563
JSeals
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Well according to the email I had gotten prior to the request for updating the cc info, I was under the impression that there wasn't a problem with final payment and figured they had the card on file and were already authorized to charge the payment. It wasn't until I contacted to find out if there was a shipping notification that I was notified that I needed to update the cc info.

Anyways, that's done and I'm just looking forward to receiving this lovely lady and displaying her with the others.

Also hoping to have it before the 20th, so I can us my 60% off custom framing coupon to get the print framed, otherwise I'll have to wait for Michaels to do another special.
I think this was all part of Ben's plan to get your Michael's coupons.
JSeals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:19 PM   #564
Jayden
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSeals View Post
I think this was all part of Ben's plan to get your Michael's coupons.
Such an evil and devious bastard!
Jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:39 AM   #565
frankm
Aspen Comics
Producer

Everyone,

I spent all day yesterday at the warehouse getting the second wave of statues checked and prepped for shipping. Sorry, we were deadlining on three books last week so I didn't get a chance to head out there. I finished late in the day, so I'm sure most of them went out today or will be picked up tomorrow at the latest. It was a total of 19 statues. Anyone who's statue was fully paid for and processed by yesterday was shipped. There are 15 or so more that Becky was still processing the orders on, so those statues will go out next week.

JSeals and Jayden, so you guys know, both of yours were in the batch I processed yesterday. Jayden, I made sure to sign your statue and prints as you requested. In fact, everyone who asked me to sign their statue, all of those went out.

Glad a lot of you will be getting them soon!!
frankm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 04:25 AM   #566
Glennfett
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Awesome!!!
this will be my next big buy!!!
Just saving the cash for it now and then i will have her.Hope there are some left.
Glennfett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #567
JSeals

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankm View Post
Everyone,

I spent all day yesterday at the warehouse getting the second wave of statues checked and prepped for shipping. Sorry, we were deadlining on three books last week so I didn't get a chance to head out there. I finished late in the day, so I'm sure most of them went out today or will be picked up tomorrow at the latest. It was a total of 19 statues. Anyone who's statue was fully paid for and processed by yesterday was shipped. There are 15 or so more that Becky was still processing the orders on, so those statues will go out next week.

JSeals and Jayden, so you guys know, both of yours were in the batch I processed yesterday. Jayden, I made sure to sign your statue and prints as you requested. In fact, everyone who asked me to sign their statue, all of those went out.

A great way to end the week! Thanks for the info, Frank. It's greatly appreciated!
Old 08-12-2011, 09:08 PM   #568
Jayden
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankm View Post
Everyone,

Awesome Frank! You seriously rock and thanks for the signatures. So hoping it went out in todays shipment! Any idea Frank if there will be any tracking info for it?
Old 08-16-2011, 12:28 AM   #569
Jayden
Blue Falcon

How's the anticipation going JSeals?
Old 08-16-2011, 05:41 PM   #570
JSeals

Quote:
How's the anticipation going JSeals?
Completely missed your question from yesterday, Jayden. Anyway, today was my lucky day. It's a quick pic with my phone, but she is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much to Frank for signing the base on mine and for all of the updates he gave us over the past month. I know Aspen was super busy with SDCC and that Frank did not get all of these out as quick as he wished, but the piece is absolutely worth the wait. Thanks to Ben for telling us how great she was too!

Jayden, the larger print is actually quite thicker than what we are used to seeing from Aspen.

Once again, sorry for the crap pic guys. There is a tremendous amount of color to this piece that did not come out with my phone pic. I'll try to get better pics tonight or tomorrow.

She is fabulous. I couldn't be happier.

Last edited by JSeals; 08-16-2011 at 05:43 PM. Reason: additional info