Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 01-21-2015, 03:46 PM   #401
Razman
Doh!

Hi, I'm new here so apologies in advance if this is not the right thread for my question.

I have purchased a Ryu kit from prototypez website almost 2 weeks ago (Jan 9th) but the kit has not been shipped. I have not received any update/response despite following up through multiple channels. I sent emails, tried the contact page on the website and even sent PMs to Erick through this forum. I didn't want to post this publicly but this is my last resort. I need to know the status of my purchase. I have paid in full and I'm starting to worry. I'm not impatient but when there is no response whatsoever despite several tries then I start to worry.

Is this normal or are others facing this issue? Does it usually take so long for a reply to emails? How long does it usually take to ship a purchased, seemingly in-stock kit?

Again, apologies if this is not the right place to voice my concerns, please let me know if there are other channels than the ones I mentioned above.
Razman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:54 PM   #402
moonmonkey
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

i wouldnt worry too much, youre in good hands with prototype z

with it being a small studio and im sure erick is tied up with a million things, but my orders did take a bit for them to ship and it seems to be the case with everybody

youll get your kits.. eventually... i too believe it takes them longer than it should to send these kits out and wish the process was quicker but in the end the kits are amazing
moonmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 04:07 PM   #403
Razman
Doh!

Thanks for the quick reply. I have been wanting the Ryu kit for a long time and I finally set up all logistics (painting and shipping), so I guess I'm a bit too excited!
Old 01-21-2015, 04:24 PM   #404
fenix v.2.0
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razman View Post
Hi, I'm new here so apologies in advance if this is not the right thread for my question.

I have purchased a Ryu kit from prototypez website almost 2 weeks ago (Jan 9th) but the kit has not been shipped. I have not received any update/response despite following up through multiple channels. I sent emails, tried the contact page on the website and even sent PMs to Erick through this forum. I didn't want to post this publicly but this is my last resort. I need to know the status of my purchase. I have paid in full and I'm starting to worry. I'm not impatient but when there is no response whatsoever despite several tries then I start to worry.

Is this normal or are others facing this issue? Does it usually take so long for a reply to emails? How long does it usually take to ship a purchased, seemingly in-stock kit?

Again, apologies if this is not the right place to voice my concerns, please let me know if there are other channels than the ones I mentioned above.
Welcome to the forum Razman and sorry for the delay, we've just started to remold some of our SF kits. I'll be sure to clear out some of the current orders by end of the week.

email sent
fenix v.2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 04:44 PM   #405
Razman
Doh!

Thanks a lot. Appreciate the quick response.
Old 02-21-2015, 12:40 AM   #406
moonmonkey
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Any news on the 1/4 scale kits?
Old 02-21-2015, 05:45 PM   #407
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Erick, let's talk licenses. You know your way around a sculpt. Especially video game related. Mortal Kombat is coming soon.

I think you need that license. I can just imagine the craziness you'd come up with for Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Jaxx.... Countless opportunities. Since that one company screwed everyone terribly (let's not get into that crap), that only leaves you and PCS to throw down sick stuff. I'm all about the 1/6 lines.

Think about it man! I think it'd be big!
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:43 PM   #408
scoobysnax
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenix v.2.0 View Post
Welcome to the forum Razman and sorry for the delay, we've just started to remold some of our SF kits. I'll be sure to clear out some of the current orders by end of the week.

email sent
I am also waiting for my kit to ship (Nightwing) I ordered over a month ago
scoobysnax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 02:51 AM   #409
fenix v.2.0
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnax View Post
I am also waiting for my kit to ship (Nightwing) I ordered over a month ago

Just finished packing the last of the Nightwing and Black Adam orders. Those should be gone out tonorrow/Thursday.

Theres a few SF orders that will be going out next week.
fenix v.2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 04:50 AM   #410
moonmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenix v.2.0 View Post
Just finished packing the last of the Nightwing and Black Adam orders. Those should be gone out tonorrow/Thursday.

Theres a few SF orders that will be going out next week.
so does that mean im getting my dc kits too jorge?