Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 06-14-2016, 02:12 PM   #1
badwag
Doh!

BRERETON: Kickstarter Launch and Original Art Alert!

Introducing a limited Publisher's Deluxe Edition of Dan Brereton's newest hardcover illustration book: MERCENARY - THE FREELANCE ILLUSTRATION OF DAN BRERETON
While Dan is currently immersed in completing the greatly anticipated return of his flagship property's next graphic novel: NOCTURNALS - The Sinister Path we present to you ... MERCENARY - a tribute to the career he feels born to follow; featuring artwork that editors, art directors, art collectors and fans have engaged him to create. It's not really about the money, he'll tell you, but the twin crafts of Storytelling and Illustration that fuel his passion for drawing, painting and creating.
MERCENARY- THE FREELANCE ILLUSTRATION OF DAN BRERETON brings a new and never before seen introspection to Dan's work: the creative process itself! Both Standard and Deluxe editions will include numerous full page presentations of finished art, accompanied by sequential "work-in-progress" images. Each image also includes commentary by Dan that enlightens the reader on layout, color theory, composition and unique mechanics that have been perfected over a thirty year span. Search for: Mercenary Bigwow at Kickstarter and enjoy the show!! Best! Bryan W
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-of-dan-breret

A short list of properties that Dan has worked on: Justice League:SEVEN CASKETS, LEGENDS OF THE WORLDS FINEST, BATMAN: THRILLKILLER, SUPERMAN: SILVER BANSHEE, LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT, RED SONJA, VAMPIRELLA, PUNISHER, GOD-SIZED THOR, RED HULK, CAPTAIN AMERICA, ULTIMATE TEAM-UP, MARS ATTACKS, DEADPOOL, and GODZILLA
badwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 11:59 PM   #2
joy_division
My baby calls me the Loch Ness Monster, two great big humps and then I'm gone

I'm already getting Dan's Nocturnals KS with a Watercolour plus this is limited to shipping in the States only Talked to Dan about it & there may be a possibility of shipping it with the already backed KS...
joy_division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 03:07 PM   #3
badwag
Doh!

You are indeed correct - we are trying to add shipping options for MERCENARY outside of the States for folks who will be getting the Nocturnals Sinister Path KS. Watch for stretch goals - I'm about to announce! Thanks! B
badwag is offline   Reply With Quote