Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-20-2017, 08:19 PM   #21
Mister Ski
The Avengers

Thanks for the update Jerry. Now talk to us about Ultimate Guile. Scale? Pose? Swap out? When?
Mister Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 10:10 PM   #22
Pryde
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
We totally understand. There have been some bad decisions. I think its silly to try and sugarcoat it. Anthony is on top of getting it all straightened out.

As far as Customer Service, while Im not involved in it these days, i do have to say Aurora is great and I believe she can whip it into shape.

Also, in case you didnt know, Red Ant is Anthony so when he says something thats straight from the top dog.
Jerry, it's small gestures like this that builds relationships. Even though I might be a small fry, you take your time to respond to me, thank you for that.

Yes, I knew Red Ant was Anthony. As I said before, I respect the way he's taking on problems straight forward as much as he can. Although this is all new to him, he still hasn't earned the respect that you commanded. It will come with time, as he people get to know him as we got to know you. Maybe I'll get to meet him in person next year at one of the conventions.

I did not get any response from Aurora, but got a response from someone else who doesn't seem to take criticism well and only seems to respond when good news comes along.
Pryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 10:40 PM   #23
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Congrats Jerry, and (continued) good luck to you, and Ant and Mark.

NC huh? That's...a little out of the way, eh? What's that decision based on? Kind of away from the major art and shipping centers... How's that going to affect shipping/warehousing? Relying on Sideshow distributing once more?

East coast would be much easier for me to visit - hopefully I can stop by someday. Wish you had made the move too. Doubt I'll ever get to Vegas again. Will you attend conventions at all?

Will you continue to personally sculpt the Street Fighter 1:3s? At least after some time off/travel?
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 12:05 AM   #24
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Congrats Jerry, and (continued) good luck to you, and Ant and Mark.

NC huh? That's...a little out of the way, eh? What's that decision based on? Kind of away from the major art and shipping centers... How's that going to affect shipping/warehousing? Relying on Sideshow distributing once more?

East coast would be much easier for me to visit - hopefully I can stop by someday. Wish you had made the move too. Doubt I'll ever get to Vegas again. Will you attend conventions at all?

Will you continue to personally sculpt the Street Fighter 1:3s? At least after some time off/travel?
NC is where Red Ant is.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 12:12 AM   #25
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Congratulations Jerry. Hope for nothing but the best for you. Look forward to seeing/purchasing more of your work.
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 01:28 AM   #26
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Best damn post you ever made Jerry. Glad you happy looking forward to progress from PCS.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 04:51 AM   #27
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

So long as Jerry is sculpting a 1:3 Bison, I'm happy.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 06:50 AM   #28
BMW///M3
Blue Falcon

Congratulations on selling the company Jerry!
What was the main reason u moved to Vegas and why?
BMW///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:26 AM   #29
naeser2008
Justice League

Congratulations on the move and restructure of the company,
Jerry. I love all of your guys work and as an artist myself…
I am glad you will be focusing on what you do best.

Of, and if your North Carolina headquarters could use a graphic designer for packaging… I would be very interested.
naeser2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:55 AM   #30
bonebreak2000
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Glad to hear you got out of doing something that wasn't your thing. Personally it does make me feel a bit uneasy about PCS going forward if I'm being totally honest. The recent "change" to NRD was the reason I didnt order the Akuma and while I've only cancelled an order 1 time ever in over 20 orders its the idea that this policy was just changed or more importantly retroactively not honored that has me concerned.

I have read threads here of people having to swear off PCS or go to the credit card company to fix something that these new owners should honor. If they bought your company then they need to honor what ground work you set in place. That ground work is why many of us felt so comfortable pre ordering with nearly no end in sight on some things. I recall a conversation I had with my father about your company roughly a year ago now. I mentioned how the process worked. Handing over money to someone with no real time table and not even knowing what would happen if something went bad. My dad shook his head and said thats risky business you collectors are in. I told him that PCS is a trusted company because of the owner. I'm telling you and the new owners that that trust is in severe jeopardy at least with me if people are left to get hung out to dry on promises that were all common knowledge to this community.

I have currently 10 things on pre order and the fact the policies are not being honored makes me less likely to continue ordering with the company.
bonebreak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote