Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 11-03-2022, 06:28 AM   #1
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

I just wanted to say how much i am excited about the Film, but i couldn't find any thread... So i opened a Wakanda Forever Film thread.

Trailer looks amazing. I know there are big Namor fans on the Forum, like Wktf. I am not a Namor fan, but even i am excited to see Namor on big screen. I don't know why...

The realese date of the Film is November 11. Not much left. I am going to the Film with an anime/manga fan friend of mine. He likes to watch Marvel films, especially with me, since i give him information about the comics and stuff. Man, i am really excited, the First film was amazing. RIP Chedwick Boseman... You left us too soon... :/ Now, T'Challa's little sister Shuri will be the Black Panther, right ? I read somewhere that Shuri took the mantle for a while in the Comics. Well, i saw a female Black Panther on the Trailer but i am not sure if that was Shuri.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 10:26 AM   #2
becakbagus
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
I just wanted to say how much i am excited about the Film, but i couldn't find any thread... So i opened a Wakanda Forever Film thread.

Trailer looks amazing. I know there are big Namor fans on the Forum, like Wktf. I am not a Namor fan, but even i am excited to see Namor on big screen. I don't know why...

The realese date of the Film is November 11. Not much left. I am going to the Film with an anime/manga fan friend of mine. He likes to watch Marvel films, especially with me, since i give him information about the comics and stuff. Man, i am really excited, the First film was amazing. RIP Chedwick Boseman... You left us too soon... :/ Now, T'Challa's little sister Shuri will be the Black Panther, right ? I read somewhere that Shuri took the mantle for a while in the Comics. Well, i saw a female Black Panther on the Trailer but i am not sure if that was Shuri.
tribute for Chedwick Boseman
becakbagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 11:00 AM   #3
Mister H
Gen 13

No T’Challa = no interest.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 01:11 PM   #4
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:

Trailer looks amazing. I know there are big Namor fans on the Forum, like Wktf. I am not a Namor fan, but even i am excited to see Namor on big screen. I don't know why... .
After seeing whatever the hell that thing in the trailer was supposed to be I don?t know why you would be either.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 02:17 PM   #5
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
After seeing whatever the hell that thing in the trailer was supposed to be I don?t know why you would be either.
I think some people won't like the race change of Namor, but i am ok with that. He has always been depicted as white in the Marvel Comics, 616 Universe, right ? But i remember he was tan in Ultimate Fantastic Four, covered with triable necklaces and stuff. And also He is the First Mutant as far as i know, this might very well lead to X-Men.
Old 11-03-2022, 03:06 PM   #6
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
I think some people won't like the race change of Namor, but i am ok with that. He has always been depicted as white in the Marvel Comics, 616 Universe, right ? But i remember he was tan in Ultimate Fantastic Four, covered with triable necklaces and stuff. And also He is the First Mutant as far as i know, this might very well lead to X-Men.
i can only imagine what these people are going to do to the X-Men when they get their grimy hands on them.
Old 11-03-2022, 03:09 PM   #7
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

How did he pronounce it? I assume it's pronounced NAY-more, but that's just the way I've heard it.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 03:37 PM   #8
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

I figured out why i am so excited about Namor, because Namor means Mutants are finally in the MCU. (: If Marvel Studios don't pull a Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver and say yeah, Namor is in the films, but he is not a mutant. :/ But i believe this won't happen because they showed Profesore X in The Doctor Strange 2 Film, made us believe a version of X-Men excist on a paralel earth and Disney bought Fox so Fox X-Men also excist on another paralel earth.

I haven't read many X-Men Comics yet, but i love the 90s cartoon. I know some people are sick and tired of Jim Lee costumes, but because of the 90s cartoon, when i think of X-Men, they appeare in my mind with The Jim Lee costumes. Jim Lee costumes are super iconic thanks to 90s cartoon.
Old 11-03-2022, 03:41 PM   #9
MrYac
Hercules

his Na-Mor bugged me
Old 11-03-2022, 04:58 PM   #10
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I'm super excited to see this film. I loved the first one and this one looks like it has the potential to be just as good or possibly better.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote