Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-15-2023, 01:38 PM   #101
Nysith
Frackin!

Looks like it’s waitlisted on Prime 1’s site now …
Nysith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 06:17 AM   #102
sparda
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysith View Post
Looks like it?s waitlisted on Prime 1?s site now ?
And that's my cue. Now to just hope someone cancels
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 06:59 PM   #103
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Another Green Lantern with a useless energy construct perspective. The only decent energy constructs were Tweeterhead Hal, Sideshows Stewart, XMs Raynor, and XMs Hal (but I think the construct over powered Hal).
Not for this piece. This has Rebirth written all over it.

Long story short, when Hal returned, only a very small handful of friends welcomed him back. Most either disliked him or didn't trust him. When Barry returned with a Heroes Welcome, Hal revealed to him that his grave was desecrated...by fellow heroes.

Piece by piece, Hal had to fix every misdeed he could from the Parallax Days. It took years to claw his way back to the top. Rescuing the lost lanterns, protecting the corps when they were vulnerable and rebuilding, dealing the Sinestro Corps, and even the Grim Reaper itself. His journey wasn't easy but eventually Hal established himself as a full hero once more. Even Sinestro himself acknowledged this.

This statue captures Hal's Journey flawlessly. Despite those odds he was faced with, Hal didn't give up and pressed on. Looking to the sky he's powering his ring ready for the next challenge.

I owned the three past Green Lantern (Hal) from SS, and P1. They were all good but all felt like they were missing something.

I normally try to stay away from 1/3 but this is it. P1 captured Green Lantern how I best remember him from his best moments.

Just selling a few more things to justify Sinestro.
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 07:08 PM   #104
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo112 View Post

Long story short, when Hal returned, only a very small handful of friends welcomed him back. Most either disliked him or didn't trust him. When Barry returned with a Heroes Welcome, Hal revealed to him that his grave was desecrated...by fellow heroes.

Piece by piece, Hal had to fix every misdeed he could from the Parallax Days. It took years to claw his way back to the top. Rescuing the lost lanterns, protecting the corps when they were vulnerable and rebuilding, dealing the Sinestro Corps, and even the Grim Reaper itself. His journey wasn't easy but eventually Hal established himself as a full hero once more. Even Sinestro himself acknowledged this.

This statue captures Hal's Journey flawlessly. Despite those odds he was faced with, Hal didn't give up and pressed on. Looking to the sky he's powering his ring ready for the next challenge.

I owned the three past Green Lantern (Hal) from SS, and P1. They were all good but all felt like they were missing something.

I normally try to stay away from 1/3 but this is it. P1 captured Green Lantern how I best remember him from his best moments.

Just selling a few more things to justify Sinestro.

Seriously, awesome breakdown. I'm slowly catching up on a lot of the New 52 and Rebirth stuff that I previously missed. Your post pushed the Green Lantern stuff higher in the pile.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 07:22 PM   #105
komodo112

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post

Seriously, awesome breakdown. I'm slowly catching up on a lot of the New 52 and Rebirth stuff that I previously missed. Your post pushed the Green Lantern stuff higher in the pile.
Much appreciated.

There were actually two "Rebirth" stories with Green Lantern. The one I was referring to happened before the New 52 back in 2004. I highly recommend starting there if you haven't. Its where it all begins and the best comic saga I ever read.
Old 05-22-2023, 08:40 PM   #106
AlexLothos

Quote:
Much appreciated.

There were actually two "Rebirth" stories with Green Lantern. The one I was referring to happened before the New 52 back in 2004. I highly recommend starting there if you haven't. Its where it all begins and the best comic saga I ever read.
Ah, not the Rebirth line, but the subtitle for this particular series.

This one, right? https://comicvine.gamespot.com/green...th/4050-21531/
Old 05-23-2023, 12:50 AM   #107
komodo112

Yep! That's it
Old 05-23-2023, 11:50 AM   #108
AlexLothos

Quote:
Yep! That's it
Awesome!
Old 05-25-2023, 09:40 AM   #109
Nysith
Frackin!

If i was even remotely considering canceling this piece that will never happen after such an epic breakdown .

Just selling a few more things to justify Sinestro.[/QUOTE]
Nysith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 10:17 PM   #110
ovp3664
The Avengers

New to this forum.

Has anyone heard if the light up features for these will be battery powered or USB / power adapted ?

Cheers
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote