Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-23-2023, 11:33 PM   #71
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeoftheMoon View Post
But no taxes and the shipping in my experience has been a lot better than say Sideshow or other retailers.

Compare to BBTS, you think your getting a good deal with 4.00 shipping. but they want $1,749.99 for the bonus version which I think this is based on the item description? They are also asking 1520.00 for the regular release. Add another 150 to 170.00 for tax and
even with 4.00 shipping your looking at around 1700-2000.00 vs SC for $1,099.00 plus shipping around 200.00 so 1300.00
BBTS has been nuts on P1 stuff lately, so that still does not constitute a "great price" to me. You have to factor in the excruciatingly long wait too vs P1 direct.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 12:20 AM   #72
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanasaur View Post
I mean if you had to choose one set then this is probably the most epic Jurassic one out there.
I think your right. I'm going to have to sell a lot of my stuff off to make room though..
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 12:23 AM   #73
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
BBTS has been nuts on P1 stuff lately, so that still does not constitute a "great price" to me. You have to factor in the excruciatingly long wait too vs P1 direct.
I guess that would be the only down side, but I'm ok with waiting. I ordered from P1 direct once. I bought the Triceratops, had it shipped UPS , for 200.00 it arrived three days later. I would have gladly paid that maybe a bit more but paying almost half what a statue costs in shipping is just not feasible to me.
Old 05-24-2023, 12:26 AM   #74
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
I think most have been very happy with the other spiral studios pieces final products the only thing is they take an age to produce but their supposedly getting better at that. I don't think there's too many Giga's left so would keep any eye on it!
I ordered mine through Sugo Toys in Australia. They had a good discount on it, I just hope shipping isn't much more than a Gigantic Godzilla. From what I've heard people do seem to love their Ghidorah, most just complain about the long wait.
Old 05-24-2023, 02:50 AM   #75
Amanasaur
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeoftheMoon View Post
I ordered mine through Sugo Toys in Australia. They had a good discount on it, I just hope shipping isn't much more than a Gigantic Godzilla. From what I've heard people do seem to love their Ghidorah, most just complain about the long wait.
Funnily enough I've also PO'd both the Spiral Giga and Gigantic Godzilla from Sugo Toys. Are you in Aus or international? I think shipping in Aus is free over a certain amount.
Amanasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 12:07 PM   #76
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
Funnily enough I've also PO'd both the Spiral Giga and Gigantic Godzilla from Sugo Toys. Are you in Aus or international? I think shipping in Aus is free over a certain amount.
Unfortunately I'm in the U.S.

I've used Sugo for other, smaller pieces before. For this one my options were a bit limited, Sugo offered the best price on it as I said provided shipping isn't insane.
Old 06-20-2023, 05:49 AM   #77
Gpilko87
Frackin!

Hello guys & girls, I have one of these exclusive pieces for sale in the UK so a UK based collector would be ideal if possible. It is in an immaculate condition and only briefly displayed inside a moducase. It is currently listed for sale on eBay or people can direct message me through here if interested.

Edit. Incorrectly posted on this thread.
Gpilko87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 07:32 AM   #78
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpilko87 View Post
Hello guys & girls, I have one of these exclusive pieces for sale in the UK so a UK based collector would be ideal if possible. It is in an immaculate condition and only briefly displayed inside a moducase. It is currently listed for sale on eBay or people can direct message me through here if interested.
This aren't even out yet...: l
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 03:13 AM   #79
Gpilko87
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
This aren't even out yet...: l
My bad, wrong thread 😂
Gpilko87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 09:42 AM   #80
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

This is looking so good. Going by this picture, is looking as good as proto.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240119_064115_109.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	212.9 KB
ID:	167641  
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote