Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 06-03-2023, 01:19 PM   #141
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I would pay good money for video of him getting laughed out of the police station for trying to submit a fraudulent claim you stole a broken off, 1/6(?) scale plastic axe.
That indeed would be amusing, but of course this asshat is all bark and no bite and any claims of getting the police involved are pure fantasy
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 01:21 PM   #142
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
The message frequency seems to be dropping off...he's gotta lose interest at some point, especially since you're not engaging him.

Maybe?
You would think. I'm just trying to figure out his end game. He keeps trying to get me to reply. Like I said before in this thread, he is trying some sort of badly executed Jedi mind trick. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I would pay good money for video of him getting laughed out of the police station for trying to submit a fraudulent claim you stole a broken off, 1/6(?) scale plastic axe.
Especially since the evidence of him lying (The much coveted Axe laying at the base) was sent to me, by him, in a picture. LOL

It was listed as a 1/10 statue but it was much larger than that. Closer to 1/8 or 1/7. It looked to be more in scale with my Bombshells.
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 10:14 AM   #143
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
You would think. I'm just trying to figure out his end game. He keeps trying to get me to reply. Like I said before in this thread, he is trying some sort of badly executed Jedi mind trick. LOL
I remember serving on jury duty and repeatedly asking "why didn't they just do this, or that, or even that?" in scenario to be reminded that the person in question had made a lot of bad decisions to get in the situation they were in. It wasn't about logic or common sense, sometimes people are just foolish or dumb.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 10:47 AM   #144
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I remember serving on jury duty and repeatedly asking "why didn't they just do this, or that, or even that?" in scenario to be reminded that the person in question had made a lot of bad decisions to get in the situation they were in. It wasn't about logic or common sense, sometimes people are just foolish or dumb.
That seems to be the case here.

The steps to insanity!

1 - Statue arrived to me broken, he accuses me of breaking it, because the statue is unbreakable.....somehow. His ranting messages contradict themselves.

2 - eBay sides with me, I send it back and get a refund.

3 - Seller accuses me of keeping the broken parts before I shipped it. Again his ranting messages contradict themselves.

4 - A week later he sends me pictures of additional damage supposedly from me shipping it back with a picture of a part that he accuses me of keeping clearly seen in the picture.

It's like a game show now.....guess what will happen next.

He was also going to take the statue to the police to prove I had pulled it apart myself by getting it fingerprinted, because he only ever used gloves to touch the statue. But he is clearly touching it in the return pictures......maybe he took it to the police and they laughed him out of the station......

Old 06-05-2023, 12:04 PM   #145
nearmint
Phoenix

I gotta say, the entertainment value here has been high.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 06:54 PM   #146
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Seller and buyers are one thing. How about shipping services. That's where my grief on this hobby comes from.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 03:25 PM   #147
jeremydmc
Black Panther

So, me and the seller are unable to leave each other negative feedback because eBay stepped in and resolved the issue......but did the seller let that stop them? OH HELL NO, IT DID NOT. Just found this today.

I mean it is a positive number.....should I contact eBay to have it removed? LOL
Old 06-09-2023, 03:26 PM   #148
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Well, there is the possibility if eBay remove that he’ll just repost it but I think I would contact eBay because if you’re looking to sell some thing, somebody might see that comment and then decide oh I don’t wanna buy from him
mmk123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 04:13 PM   #149
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

I don't think he'd have the option to post feedback a 2nd time, but yeah, I would have Ebay remove that if possible. Man, what a frickin douchebag
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 05:55 PM   #150
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll contact eBay and see if they can remove it.