Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 08-29-2017, 12:12 PM   #601
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Um...
just for clarification with the addition of everything listed above are we ALSO getting 2 fists? Pics of Akuma show roped gloves and regular gloves? Or are the hands attached per torso and not removable.

Attachment 107430

Attachment 107431
The hands are removable on both versions. I mean you can put on which ever you perfer on each either rope or regular.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 01:29 PM   #602
BurningRage
Inhumans

Did anyone get the golden ticket for Akuma order?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 01:55 PM   #603
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberOrange View Post
Kanji overload for me regarding the shirtless regular.
Still buy regardless.
Agreed x2.
Sometimes it could be too hasty to change things based on just a few comments..for me the kanji on the shirtless bust is unnecessary (the ten was only on Akuma's shirt on sf2, and that one we are getting already).
But above all I predict a lot of complains once people will see in hand the difference in scale between Ryu and Akuma. Pcs' Guile, anyone? It went from an highly acclaimed hit to a total 'failure' once people realized it was out of scale with the others.. Not trying to be negative here, I appreciate they are getting the input from the fans, I just hope they don't get too burned after trying to go after the infinite, conflicting change proposals they will be getting. .
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 02:23 PM   #604
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagero_no_mai View Post
Agreed x2.
Sometimes it could be too hasty to change things based on just a few comments..for me the kanji on the shirtless bust is unnecessary (the ten was only on Akuma's shirt on sf2, and that one we are getting already).
But above all I predict a lot of complains once people will see in hand the difference in scale between Ryu and Akuma. Pcs' Guile, anyone? It went from an highly acclaimed hit to a total 'failure' once people realized it was out of scale with the others.. Not trying to be negative here, I appreciate they are getting the input from the fans, I just hope they don't get too burned after trying to go after the infinite, conflicting change proposals they will be getting. .
Your concerns are valid no doubt. I think we can all agree we all want a consistency in these. But I feel just like with pcs when you have the whole set complete of the 12 warriors no one really cares about size. Now put Akuma up against Ryu and you don't have any other SF yeah it's going to stick out like a sore thumb. If it's anything I learned from those people patient enough to wait the end results will be epic. Eric had a vision with Ryu lets see what his vision is with the whole line. Once we have whole line I don't think people are going to care about Ryu size. (I could be wrong).

Worse case senerio I personally plan on doing this if height bothers me when Akuma in hands carve out a circle wood base paint it black and put it under Ryus base to add some extra height. No one will be able to tell difference.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 12:41 AM   #605
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Symbol on back painted.

amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 12:51 AM   #606
frenchyoutoo
Nightwing

I dont think that really consistant with reg akuma to have symbol on back...? Maybe im wrong but i think its only for the shin...?

Probs not go guns out with just a couple of people here on the forums wanting it.

looks good but not right. Symbol should only be on the gi. Someone correct me if im wrong though
frenchyoutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 01:07 AM   #607
Kaiju
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchyoutoo View Post
I dont think that really consistant with reg akuma to have symbol on back...? Maybe im wrong but i think its only for the shin...?

Probs not go guns out with just a couple of people here on the forums wanting it.

looks good but not right. Symbol should only be on the gi. Someone correct me if im wrong though
Shirtless Akuma also has the symbol on his back after performing raging demon, which is the pose on the statue.
Kaiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 01:11 AM   #608
Kaiju

But then again I believe SF2 never had a shirtless Akuma
Old 08-30-2017, 01:37 AM   #609
Kaiju

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberOrange View Post
Kanji overload for me regarding the shirtless regular.
Still buy regardless.
Agree with white writing on back of Ex more distinctive from regular and I believe more accurate.
Yup shin Kanji def should be white.
Old 08-30-2017, 02:38 AM   #610
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Got the official preorder email confirmation!
A suggestion: can you make the link for those who already preordered Ryu active for a whole day BEFORE the official preorder?
This will help you better manage the traffic on the site for a smoother preorder and will not force international buyers in Europe to stay awake till 4 in the night, thanks to the longer time frame.
Do you think it would be possibile to arrange this?
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote