Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 06-16-2017, 03:28 AM   #6001
John M
Frackin!

Alex, tell me something...
When are we going to get Alex Ross statues made by sideshow?
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 02:57 PM   #6002
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

SSAlex , will we be seeing the pre order for the Darth Vader Legendary Scale figure THIS year?
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 10:02 AM   #6003
BurningRage
Inhumans

Has Sideshow received a production sample of the Deadpool life size bust?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 11:15 AM   #6004
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Or Black Canary or P1 DKR?
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 10:55 PM   #6005
Dr. Banner
Doh!

Hello SSAlex,

Could you please tell us when will we see the Star Wars Rogue One K2SO premium format statue up for sale. Thank you for your time helping us keep up with the upcoming statues.
Dr. Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 07:20 AM   #6006
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Hi Alex,

If we used reward points on a statue, and we end up returning the statue for a full refund, do we get our RP's back?

Thanks!
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 04:56 PM   #6007
BurningRage
Inhumans

Will there be a gray Hulk bust variant?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 10:06 PM   #6008
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandoc View Post
Hi SSAlex,

Really pleased to see She-Ra up for pre-order. Are you able to let us know if any more Masters of the Universe are planned/in the works?

Thanks for your time.
Sorry but I still don't have any news about future Masters of the Universe pieces at this time. Maybe I'll hear some rumblings in the future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
Hello ALex,

seeing the reveal of the Bespin Luke PF .. you now charging more money for the exclusive version.. is this a new thing to raise prices?

(personal little note: I have to be honest that all those strange moves by SSC is leaving a bad taste in my mouth and keeps me away from buying from your company. Not that your prices are already way over board.. those shady moves doesnt make SSC look any better.

PS: Whats up with your design department and those awkward stances and poses lately ...? )
Sideshow used to have about a $10ish difference in pricing between Exclusives and Collector's edition many years ago. The pricing structure is now being reimplemented as the rise in costs to offer anything extra on pieces (especially exclusives that come with additional portraits, a swap out extra hand, and so on) is very much a part of the reality of producing these items.

I know the recent Luke, Boba and Han pieces were given more gunslinger type poses by design. Will that we awkward looking to some folks? I'm sure, yes. But having seen them all together I understand the idea and I think it works well for these characters. I know it won't be a cup of tea for all fans though of course.

Also, sorry about the bad taste you're having as well. :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrisc View Post
Werent they marketed as 1/5 scale before? now its closer to 1/6
They were never marketed as any specific size since they were never true 1/5 or 1/6 in size (more inbetween those sizes with a leaning more toward 1/6). The dims for the turtles height, width, and length have always (and still) remain the same on the product sizes and never were they called out on product pages as being 1/5 or 1/6 scale in size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atimantium View Post
Hey Alex. Hope you're well.
Is sideshow gonna be selling the iron studios wolverine vs juggernaut 1/6th diorama. I'm asking because I just saw the batman vs bane on the site. Please say yes.

Also we've been patient in my opinion. Any xmen news you care to share?
Thanks as always.
I'm not sure if we'll be carrying Iron Studios Wolverine vs Juggernaut Diorama at this time. Sorry.

And sorry to say I have no X-Men news to share with you other then more are coming! Magneto this year and some other offerings beyond 2017.

I hope all is well with you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M View Post
Alex, tell me something...
When are we going to get Alex Ross statues made by sideshow?
I don't know if Alex Ross Statues from Sideshow will ever be a thing but it would be wonderful if it did happen someday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
SSAlex , will we be seeing the pre order for the Darth Vader Legendary Scale figure THIS year?
Yes, he will be up for Pre-Order this year!

Quote:
There should be one in house soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Or Black Canary or P1 DKR?
We have a production sample in house of Black Canary and new photos should be shared soon!

As for Prime 1 pieces, we don't ever receive production samples of their items, so we wouldn't have one for their DKR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
Hello SSAlex,

Could you please tell us when will we see the Star Wars Rogue One K2SO premium format statue up for sale. Thank you for your time helping us keep up with the upcoming statues.
Hopefully sometime this year! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Hi Alex,

If we used reward points on a statue, and we end up returning the statue for a full refund, do we get our RP's back?

Thanks!
Items returned because a customer doesn't want to keep it will usually not have points given back to them. Our full terms and conditions for our Reward Points program is here: Rewards T&C

Quote:
Will there be a gray Hulk bust variant?
Although I haven't heard there will be one I wouldn't be surprised if that weren't to happen!
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 08:26 AM   #6009
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
Dont get a heart attack DM.... but he going up for PO next Thursday (June 29th)
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 04:00 PM   #6010
BoardGameBuddha
Fantastic Four

Hi SSAlex,

2 weeks ago the final Production Voltron Maquette was behind Susan during SS Live, I had 2 concerns I hope you can help with. I know we will see pics/vid soon before shipping but my first concern was with the Yellow on the lion and statue, it looked very Bright Yellow aside from what is should be more of a Mustard color.

Also, the Sword seemed to be at much more of an angle than it should be coming out of Red Lions Jaws to the base.

Can you please enlighten us on this?

Cheers, and Thanks as always!
BoardGameBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote