Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 01-25-2015, 07:59 PM   #1
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

We have another crazy !

Hehe

We have another crazy person. This unnamed person has sent us probably 10 or so of these emails since the Raiden pre-order.

For your reading enjoyment:

Your Raiden pre order was flawed and corrupted; therefore that pre order should be completely redone. You lie because your website was crashed more then 6 minutes and the add to cart was not showing from the start!!!!! Also, I have the highest consumer internet speeds, so don't say it was my internet because it wasn't!!!! It truly amazes me that your company can not take the responsibility of the mistake you made and do an honorable
re-pre order!!!! Please, take notes on how to reschedule a glitched
pre order like Nike did correctly. If your site crashes on pre order day all hoborable companies redo the pre order at another date, but your company still procceeded and allowed long time pop culture fans to be screwed over. Your companies pre order and website strucurre is horrible! Living in modern day with plenty of technology, please stop running your customer care and pre orders like the stone age.... Your pre orders are corrupt and flawed!!!! Plus, you are very stupid only to sell 250 of the blue exclusives. Then say "Wow, it sold out in 39 minutes and their are some dedicated kombat fans." For saying that when there are 7 billion people in the world to say wow for only 250 you are seriously stupid to even say that like its a big deal. Of course it sells that fast when you make such low numbers which only creates new ebay resellers flocking to your site to try to get it because its a low number knowing the true fans want it, but their are much more Resellers. The resellers are the ones you are making your exclusives mostly for now. Plus, their are millions of kombat fans in the World, so for you to act so amazed that 250 sold that fast, you clearly do not know your customer base nor how many resellers are mostly buying your exclusives and you could easily make a 750 edition size to satisfy more fans. With a 750 edition size, the statue would still be very rare in a 7 billion person world. Pop culture is stupid and does not know how to make more loyal fans happy with poor pre orders, too low of numbers, catering to eBay resellers and no customer phone number is all poor business tactics! This is 2015 and you have no (800) number???? Seriously, your pre orders suck and your system was flawed!!!!!!! Then you have the audacity to release 20 more the next day after you admit to the glitch which was not 6 minutes if you are releasing 20 more the next day. The way you tell customers too in an email the next day only 15 minutes before the time is not even a good alert and you could have easily sent that alert email the same night the pre order released informing your customers of the glitch earlier! Instead, you were shady sending the email the next day when people thought they already missed their chance to buy it, but you secretly released the email not giving fans a fair chance to see that email. Emails are not checked constantly and is the reason you should always send the email at night or early morning when people are checking their emails. Not right before at 3 pm mid day when you sent the email is just crazy. Your company has no business sense, is disorganized and I can tell you are a bunch of talented artist that does not know how to make a large fan base completely happy. Your company fails to execute a well formed business with good customer care and a phone number! The Raiden pre order was corrupt and I am blogging the truth.. What you said with the 6 minute crash is wrong and I witnessed the whole pre order which I know you are lying because the site had issues the whole day and is the reason you released 20 more the next day because you know the glitch was longer then 6 minutes.. LIARS... It also did not sell out in 39 minutes if you still released 20 more pieces the next day due to the glitch, so please stop LYING!!!! You should had sent an honorable email saying "Due to the glitch we had on our server on pre order day we can not accept any pre orders for that day and will refund all existing pre orders until we fix our crashed site. Then, we will reschedule this pre order at a later date so everyone can have a fair chance with no glitches"... But no, you allowed it to finish with the glitch and then tried to sell some more the next day admitting to the glitch was definitely the wrong path to take! This was handled very sloppy and disorganized just like your whole pre order system is whack.... You should mimic a good company like Sideshow Collectibles. Learn their excellent customer care with phone number, a good pre order system and good for tracking existing orders which your company fails to do in all categories. Now, I hope no collectors support your poor structured business! Can people that own business's please grow a heart and think sensible which should had rescheduled the whole pre order at a later date was the right path, but you only care for your profits which clearly shows you don't care if a fan gets the piece or not nor do you really care about the true fans that spends $1000s with your company. Pop culture needs major improvements or else I hope like me collectors will just collect something else and stay away from pop culture!!!!! I will tell everyone!
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:01 PM   #2
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Hehe

We have another crazy person. This unnamed person has sent us probably 10 or so of these emails since the Raiden pre-order.

For your reading enjoyment:

Your Raiden pre order was flawed and corrupted; therefore that pre order should be completely redone. You lie because your website was crashed more then 6 minutes and the add to cart was not showing from the start!!!!! Also, I have the highest consumer internet speeds, so don't say it was my internet because it wasn't!!!! It truly amazes me that your company can not take the responsibility of the mistake you made and do an honorable
re-pre order!!!! Please, take notes on how to reschedule a glitched
pre order like Nike did correctly. If your site crashes on pre order day all hoborable companies redo the pre order at another date, but your company still procceeded and allowed long time pop culture fans to be screwed over. Your companies pre order and website strucurre is horrible! Living in modern day with plenty of technology, please stop running your customer care and pre orders like the stone age.... Your pre orders are corrupt and flawed!!!! Plus, you are very stupid only to sell 250 of the blue exclusives. Then say "Wow, it sold out in 39 minutes and their are some dedicated kombat fans." For saying that when there are 7 billion people in the world to say wow for only 250 you are seriously stupid to even say that like its a big deal. Of course it sells that fast when you make such low numbers which only creates new ebay resellers flocking to your site to try to get it because its a low number knowing the true fans want it, but their are much more Resellers. The resellers are the ones you are making your exclusives mostly for now. Plus, their are millions of kombat fans in the World, so for you to act so amazed that 250 sold that fast, you clearly do not know your customer base nor how many resellers are mostly buying your exclusives and you could easily make a 750 edition size to satisfy more fans. With a 750 edition size, the statue would still be very rare in a 7 billion person world. Pop culture is stupid and does not know how to make more loyal fans happy with poor pre orders, too low of numbers, catering to eBay resellers and no customer phone number is all poor business tactics! This is 2015 and you have no (800) number???? Seriously, your pre orders suck and your system was flawed!!!!!!! Then you have the audacity to release 20 more the next day after you admit to the glitch which was not 6 minutes if you are releasing 20 more the next day. The way you tell customers too in an email the next day only 15 minutes before the time is not even a good alert and you could have easily sent that alert email the same night the pre order released informing your customers of the glitch earlier! Instead, you were shady sending the email the next day when people thought they already missed their chance to buy it, but you secretly released the email not giving fans a fair chance to see that email. Emails are not checked constantly and is the reason you should always send the email at night or early morning when people are checking their emails. Not right before at 3 pm mid day when you sent the email is just crazy. Your company has no business sense, is disorganized and I can tell you are a bunch of talented artist that does not know how to make a large fan base completely happy. Your company fails to execute a well formed business with good customer care and a phone number! The Raiden pre order was corrupt and I am blogging the truth.. What you said with the 6 minute crash is wrong and I witnessed the whole pre order which I know you are lying because the site had issues the whole day and is the reason you released 20 more the next day because you know the glitch was longer then 6 minutes.. LIARS... It also did not sell out in 39 minutes if you still released 20 more pieces the next day due to the glitch, so please stop LYING!!!! You should had sent an honorable email saying "Due to the glitch we had on our server on pre order day we can not accept any pre orders for that day and will refund all existing pre orders until we fix our crashed site. Then, we will reschedule this pre order at a later date so everyone can have a fair chance with no glitches"... But no, you allowed it to finish with the glitch and then tried to sell some more the next day admitting to the glitch was definitely the wrong path to take! This was handled very sloppy and disorganized just like your whole pre order system is whack.... You should mimic a good company like Sideshow Collectibles. Learn their excellent customer care with phone number, a good pre order system and good for tracking existing orders which your company fails to do in all categories. Now, I hope no collectors support your poor structured business! Can people that own business's please grow a heart and think sensible which should had rescheduled the whole pre order at a later date was the right path, but you only care for your profits which clearly shows you don't care if a fan gets the piece or not nor do you really care about the true fans that spends $1000s with your company. Pop culture needs major improvements or else I hope like me collectors will just collect something else and stay away from pop culture!!!!! I will tell everyone!
sometimes you jsut have to sit back and laugh Jerry. Because if you realize their are people like that in the world you might go insane lol.
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:01 PM   #3
MrYac
Hercules

hey better be careful when posting this stuff, remember how the last guy nearly bankrupted your company with his vast army of followers and internet power..
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:05 PM   #4
Mitch07137
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Wow what I read. It crashed for me too but I was able to get it
Mitch07137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:07 PM   #5
Canadaguy705
Sailor Moon

FINISH HIM !!!!!!
Canadaguy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:08 PM   #6
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Jerry this was meant for your eyes only! Why do you have to put me out like this on the forums? You are so corrupt and flawed for doing this! I will bankrupt you and everyone you love and then take over pcs because I have 7,000,000 followers I will ruin you now!

^ not serious BTW for those of you who can't gauge sarcasm on the Internet
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:09 PM   #7
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

I love how he both requests a higher ES and accuses you of only caring for profit.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:09 PM   #8
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

he should have at least had the common courtesy of breaking up the paragraphs.
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:11 PM   #9
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Yeah sorry Jerry. I'll stop sending these.
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:11 PM   #10
RadicalThrasher
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Wow that looks like one of sideshow joe's paragraphs.

j/k
RadicalThrasher is offline   Reply With Quote