Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 01-25-2015, 08:26 PM   #21
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

It too funny how so many collectors get worked up over ordering a statue.
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:27 PM   #22
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgul Steve View Post
Yeah that was quite a rant but he did have some good points, just not very good at expressing them. I guess you could argue for making more of an exclusive (personally I love the ultra low numbers) and it would be nice if PCS had a CS number. Also I hope the website is running smoothly when the 1/3 Akuma comes up for preorder.
My problem with a CS phone number is I have no way to review the conversation to make sure my people are doing a good job.

It becomes he said/she said.

Email is foolproof. If theres an issue I can personal review what happened.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:27 PM   #23
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Okay now I want to go watch hobo with a shotgun!
Old 01-25-2015, 08:27 PM   #24
premium_substit
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Fantastic if you ask me. In addition to the payment discounts PCS offers, I have saved further money on buying my latest favourite drama on bluray, I no longer need it - cant beat this material
premium_substit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:34 PM   #25
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgul Steve View Post
Yeah that was quite a rant but he did have some good points, just not very good at expressing them.

*EDIT*

Also I hope the website is running smoothly when the 1/3 Akuma comes up for preorder.
Being serious for a moment. This is a fair assessment.

I think my reaction would be to quit collecting if this happens for Akuma.

Or send a much more eloquent email.

This crash was a bit different from the others. When the website was up it could still only handle a certain number of people. Hence, even with the planning, luck came into play (for the APs at least.....and maybe....maybe Red Raiden if you didn't go for him first).
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:36 PM   #26
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
My problem with a CS phone number is I have no way to review the conversation to make sure my people are doing a good job.

It becomes he said/she said.

Email is foolproof. If theres an issue I can personal review what happened.
Well you could record the conversations. I think that is pretty common practice.

Oh on another subject, how do you feel about spine rips, Jerry?
Morgul Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:37 PM   #27
DarkMario616
Kindly Asked To Leave

If this happens to any of the 1/3 MK line to me I will definitely guarantee I will send a disappointing email to PCS...

Is there any way you can create a "wait list" on your end, doesn't have to be anything official, something as much as a text document, to those who are intending to pre-order the entire line and miss out? I know someone asked about an official wait list and you said the website isn't set up to be that, but like I said, it can be as simple as a list of people and when people cancel or cant be on time for payments...
DarkMario616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:37 PM   #28
premium_substit
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I myself was stressing at the time lol - BUT all I had to remember and know was every single other person was going through the exact same thing (as Jerry said at the time it was due to everyone hitting the refresh button), so I toughed it out and it paid off. As bornfree has said before, its a part of the pre-order experience, almost adds to the excitement of it.. made it a fun war as usual but the website definitely wasnt glitchy before, it was just the traffick.
premium_substit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:37 PM   #29
Canadaguy705
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornFreeSF View Post

This crash was a bit different from the others. When the website was up it could still only handle a certain number of people. Hence, even with the planning, luck came into play (for the APs at least.....and maybe....maybe Red Raiden if you didn't go for him first).

I have to agree. I was there early and still missed out on the Red. I assume it was due to the crash.

Although I didn't lose it like this guy did, I'd be lying if i said my keyboard almost didn't go through my monitor. lol

I'm ok now though.
Canadaguy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:39 PM   #30
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornFreeSF View Post

i dont know about that. seems like everyone was posting "ordered" all at the same time. the red sold out because it was limited to 100 which had flippers going crazy but the blue undersold. i dont really see the guys point. while the crash happened i was refreshing until i finally was able to get to the checkout. then i went back and ordered the red p2 as well.

it just seems a lot of people tend to quit when the going gets rough and then try to jump back in when everything is back to normal.

i didn't see many if any people complaining about the site still being down after people were posting "ordered" on here.
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote