Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 07-26-2020, 08:43 PM   #151
Biggunz
Loki

I just got the regular no head. Christian Bale as a person kind of pisses me off so I didn’t care for just looking at his face.
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 08:56 PM   #152
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by M United View Post
Since the deluxe is going to sell out world wide it will likely go up in value which is nice.
I don’t see that happening especially with 1/2 scale too.
Markets too saturated. Be lucky to break even
Old 07-27-2020, 06:00 AM   #153
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
I don’t see that happening especially with 1/2 scale too.
Markets too saturated. Be lucky to break even
Most people collect one or the other, so no real overlap. If it's anything like the rooted hair Joker prices already it will command a decent premium over retail.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 07:16 AM   #154
Shoo
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by QS Distribution
something new to be shown in coming weekend event
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 10:31 AM   #155
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Looks like I’ll be selling my Prime1 version.
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 01:43 PM   #156
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
Good call! I sat and really debated. I like that prime 1s is bigger but it looks to much like the jakks pacific Big Fig.

Straight like a board and even though the belly isn't out still feels distended.

Queen studios with the slight huntch and stomach a little more tucked in in the lower abdomen brings this piece to life.
Old 07-29-2020, 06:41 PM   #157
xb24
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Good call! I sat and really debated. I like that prime 1s is bigger but it looks to much like the jakks pacific Big Fig.

Straight like a board and even though the belly isn't out still feels distended.

Queen studios with the slight huntch and stomach a little more tucked in in the lower abdomen brings this piece to life.
Do you guys own the P1 1:3 version? From what I've seen from some of the reviews they really like it in person.

I PO'd this queen studios one although I'm not still not 100% sure I like the sculpt. I think it's the cowl or the mouth area that needs to be improved. Someone from FB also mentioned the body looks scrawny.
xb24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 10:50 PM   #158
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by xb24 View Post
Do you guys own the P1 1:3 version? From what I've seen from some of the reviews they really like it in person.

I PO'd this queen studios one although I'm not still not 100% sure I like the sculpt. I think it's the cowl or the mouth area that needs to be improved. Someone from FB also mentioned the body looks scrawny.
I don’t have the prime 1 but check the videos and pictures. Prime 1s is to straight up posed that it make him look like a jakks pacific big fig. That’s what’s off about it. Other then that it’s a great piece.
Old 07-30-2020, 04:49 AM   #159
Oxymoron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xb24 View Post

as for P1, I think their version is one of their worst statues so far, simply because the body is too stiff and looks unnatural, the base looks like an oversized HT stand and the mouth area is just meh. just uninspired overall.

QS's one is obviously better than P1's but I'm not that impressed with the Batman sculpt either as I think the eyes area should be more squinty and he looks a bit too feminine to me.

head sculpt wise I think SS did the best job but the weird fighting stance pose ruined it.
Oxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 03:27 AM   #160
Shoo
The Enchantress

A glimpse of Bats and Joker on this short Facebook video.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote