Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Sculptor's Pit Stop

Old 06-04-2017, 01:54 PM   #1
Monocle
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Question on WW's Chest Change

Hello Everyone

I've never tried to do a custom (commissioned or otherwise) but I'm seriously considering it with Sideshow's Wonder Woman Steven Schumacher sculpt.

The boobs irritate me so. much. Maybe I'm in the minority but it I find them so distracting.

Is that something that can be modified or should I just get used to it? I apologize if the answer is obvious - I'm just now dipping my toes into customs.

-Rachel
Monocle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 10:38 AM   #2
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monocle View Post
Hello Everyone

I've never tried to do a custom (commissioned or otherwise) but I'm seriously considering it with Sideshow's Wonder Woman Steven Schumacher sculpt.

The boobs irritate me so. much. Maybe I'm in the minority but it I find them so distracting.

Is that something that can be modified or should I just get used to it? I apologize if the answer is obvious - I'm just now dipping my toes into customs.

-Rachel

We'll just about anything can be modified, the real question is how much work will it be and how much time will it take?

Because of the way the Wonder Woman is made you may find your self shaving down the chest area and then having to completely resculpt parts of it, and then of course repaint it.

So I guess, if you're willing to put that much work into it then go for it.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 10:47 AM   #3
adee
Green Arrow

Thought WW got a boob job in the comics or something

Like Josh said, sounds like a challenge for even an experienced customizer/sculptor. What's wrong with her boobs?
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 06:01 PM   #4
Monocle
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

To me they just don't match her body at all. Like someone took two perfectly melons and lashed them to her chest in a weird way. Her body suit makes it more obvious. For me it's an eyesore in an otherwise good design. And yeah I'm probably in the minority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
We'll just about anything can be modified, the real question is how much work will it be and how much time will it take?

Because of the way the Wonder Woman is made you may find your self shaving down the chest area and then having to completely resculpt parts of it, and then of course repaint it.

So I guess, if you're willing to put that much work into it then go for it.
Thanks for your input, I appreciate it.

Rachel
Monocle is offline   Reply With Quote