Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-11-2017, 07:42 PM   #131
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Looks really nice, but I don't know much about this version. I really think only the popular versions like Lee and Miller will sell out quick. There's just so many Batmans. I actually second guess myself ordering the AK version even though he's amazing(my favorite they've revealed so far) because of the inevitable Lee version and more coming. It's why I'm hesitant to order Origins Joker, I want to wait to see what the AK or City version will look like and then decide.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 07:47 PM   #132
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
I really think only the popular versions like Lee and Miller will sell out quick. There's just so many Batmans.
I noticed that Noel sold out, both EX and REG.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 08:15 PM   #133
supermetroid
Teen Titans

^I didn't notice that, but I'd say being the 2nd one released helped as there weren't so many announced yet.

AK
Noel
AO
Beyond
Miller
Flashpoint
Armored
Lee
Hush

and some have variants.

There's just so much to choose from that I'd actually be surprised that any sell out quick. And that's fine with me as there's so many coming it's hard to keep up with.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 03:11 PM   #134
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Flashpoint is awesome but just not one of the core characters. I am getting this just because of the awesome sauce but don't expect it to move quickly.

As for Batman Noel, this is still available from the Prime 1 website for EX with a promotion. If you read the tea leaves, I think Sideshow is divesting it's Prime 1 Arkham line inventory stock as they really don't move that quickly for them, take up space due to size, and shipping costs. I don't think this means a stop to future distribution but just careful management. In my opinion that's why these pieces are moving to sold out status.

Every time a new Prime 1 piece is in stock on SS it quickly moves to low stock because they are just not ordering that many or given limited quantities (which would be odd considering that Prime 1 would then just be sitting on sitting stock).

You could wait to pick these up directly from Prime 1 but will be paying higher shipping fees and possible duties.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 11:07 PM   #135
Soultaker
Doh!

Just joined these boards! Looks like this thread is due for a bump. I just preordered the flashpoint Batman. It’s my first 1/3rd scale piece. The size is a bit intimidating but I’ll find a nice spot for it. I had been trying to say no to this one but I just can’t! Lol but i do find it odd that the exclusive is still available this close to its release date. But I don’t follow prime 1’s very closely.

Read through this whole thread and it looks like some of you have been waiting a year! Still thirsty for this bad boy??
Soultaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 11:41 PM   #136
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultaker View Post
Just joined these boards! Looks like this thread is due for a bump. I just preordered the flashpoint Batman. It’s my first 1/3rd scale piece. The size is a bit intimidating but I’ll find a nice spot for it. I had been trying to say no to this one but I just can’t! Lol but i do find it odd that the exclusive is still available this close to its release date. But I don’t follow prime 1’s very closely.

Read through this whole thread and it looks like some of you have been waiting a year! Still thirsty for this bad boy??
Welcome to the boards! I’m also surprised that the EX hasn’t waitlisted on this piece. I think it’s one of Prime 1’s best. In fact, I haven’t heard anyone say anything negative about it, and that doesn’t happen very often.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 11:45 PM   #137
Mister H
Gen 13

Welcome aboard Soultaker! I wish I could get the FP Bats to go with my Batman Beyond, but these things are so stinkin big, not enough room. Make sure and post pics of him if you get a chance.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 12:13 AM   #138
Soultaker
Doh!

Thanks guys. Batman Beyond was honestly a close second to this one. Perhaps I’ll get one of those sometime in the future.
Soultaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 01:03 PM   #139
Sandman585
Hydra

I'm very excited for this statue. I just read The Button tpb and it brought Thomas Wayne back for more action. Such an interesting twist on Batman
Sandman585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 03:06 PM   #140
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

This is slated to come out possibly next month (May-July 2018). I haven’t gotten a delay email or anything but so many P1 pieces have been delayed lately. Anyone know if this will still hit its release date? Do the Batman Arkham pieces usually hit their date?
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote