Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 12-13-2017, 04:02 PM   #1
supermetroid
Teen Titans

PUBG

Anyone playing this? I just started yesterday on Xbox one, the controls are taking a while to get used to but it's fun if a little clunky sometimes. The best I finished was 3rd, I only got 3 kills but did pretty well. I swear I put 20 bullets into the guy at the end and he still lived until a Buggy ran us both over lol. I've only drove once or twice but the physics seem really bad, I usually try to drop in the middle so I can just run to the zone I need to.

My first game I ran into another noob and I think we went through like 5 clips each at point blank range before I finally killed him, it was pretty pathetic though I'm getting better lol.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 11:34 PM   #2
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Finally got my first chicken dinner! Feels kind of cheap as I just circled around in a car at the end and ran over a couple people until the end lol. Everyone is making fun of the game on consoles for the aiming/framerate/lag etc. but it's still fun when it runs somewhat smooth and doesn't crash. I doubt I could finish 1st without a vehicle, my aiming just sucks.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:49 PM   #3
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Got my second win, didn't get any kills though lol...
Old 04-15-2018, 05:00 PM   #4
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Just got a 10 kill 1 man squad chicken dinner somehow. This latest patch(xbox) seems to have helped me but I'm not sure how exactly. The aiming seems a little smoother and consistent and I've had my two best games since it released: A 6 kill 12th place and the above mentioned. Normally my best game would maybe net 4 kills lol. It helped that I got an M4 early on too.

The only game that equals or comes close to get my heart pumping was the Fight Night series when you need that last round to win the fight.