Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 02-15-2018, 05:55 AM   #3881
ovirfo
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post
She's be on display at NYTF!
Wow!! This weekend. Thanks! And next release too?
ovirfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:35 PM   #3882
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Gonk, I must say the new horror bishoujo announcements have blown me away. Pinhead is the pièce de ré·sis·tance of the line, IMO. Ash looks amazing. Very excited to see the Halloween piece's reveal.

Huge suggestion! Please, please, please do a female Pennywise from It.

Just a few images found through Google.

NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:35 AM   #3883
Tushar
Hellboy

Hello everyone.

I'm new to this forum. I was wondering if anyone knew whether Koto has any plans for Thor vs Hulk ArtFX statues from Ragnarok, in the manner we got Batman/Superman from BvS and Iron Man/Captain America from Civil War.

I've been following Koto news and the New York Toy Fair coverage but no discussion on this so far.

Apologies if this has been asked before.

Good day.
Tushar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:46 AM   #3884
bwestley13
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushar View Post
Hello everyone.

I'm new to this forum. I was wondering if anyone knew whether Koto has any plans for Thor vs Hulk ArtFX statues from Ragnarok, in the manner we got Batman/Superman from BvS and Iron Man/Captain America from Civil War.

I've been following Koto news and the New York Toy Fair coverage but no discussion on this so far.

Apologies if this has been asked before.

Good day.
They said nothing about Ragnarok. They were just now showing their Spiderman Homecoming statue. They did make a artfx of Hulk vs Hulkbuster for Age of Ultron. Due to the size difference between the Hulk and Thor it would be hard to have them connect like the other figures.

If you want 1/10 scale figures of Hulk and Thor from Ragnarok, you might want to look at Iron Studios. They do cost like twice as much but are made from polystone instead of PVC. https://ironstudiosus.com/collections/thor-ragnarok
bwestley13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:58 PM   #3885
Tushar
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwestley13 View Post
If you want 1/10 scale figures of Hulk and Thor from Ragnarok, you might want to look at Iron Studios. They do cost like twice as much but are made from polystone instead of PVC. https://ironstudiosus.com/collections/thor-ragnarok

Hmm. Nice statues. Thanks. Unfortunately I can't find them on Amazon. Will keep my eyes peeled. (I need them shipped to India so there aren't many options except Amazon for me )

I've preordered the Mezcos in the meantime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwestley13 View Post
... Due to the size difference between the Hulk and Thor it would be hard to have them connect like the other figures.
I don't think scale would have been a problem. They made it work with the Hulkbuster pair you mentioned. In any case, they only need the bases to connect. There still can be a diorama without interlocking figures.

Very disappointed indeed. This should've been a no-brainer for Koto. I don't get why they decided to forego this.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:08 AM   #3886
Tushar
Hellboy

Hello. I have another question.

I'm loving the Mad Lovers ArtFX line that has given us Harley and Ivy so far. I know Catwoman is next.

Does anyone know where this line is going after giving us the Sirens? I'd love to see the Birds of Prey appear in this line. At least Huntress, Black Canary and Batgirl. That would complement the villain trio nicely.

Has Koto announced anything in this regard? I hope they don't plan to kill it after Catwoman.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:49 PM   #3887
cannonlocke
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Will we see the sleeves of DRS Storm fixed before it goes to production?
cannonlocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 04:37 AM   #3888
Squeeeeeps
Fantastic Four

Will kotobukiya ever start doing resident evil bishoujo series soon? I'd love to see Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield and Ada Wong. That would be sweet!
Squeeeeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 06:55 PM   #3889
zteinr
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeeeeeps View Post
Will kotobukiya ever start doing resident evil bishoujo series soon? I'd love to see Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield and Ada Wong. That would be sweet!
Unfortunately not

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post
Nothing that I'm aware of is in the works for a Resident Evil Bishoujo statue. We do have 2 brand new Bishoujo lines debuting next year though!
zteinr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 12:52 AM   #3890
Dark Knight.
Birdman

Any chance the core Avengers will join Cap in the ArtFX line?
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote